Edit History

Falon

Falon

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but it is related to my application, so I guess no harm in asking. How do I set a fixed length for my tables so they don't look like this:

show image

Hide thisimage.png

I tried setting table width, but it does not seem to work. I can put them in the one big table, but I think there is supposed to be more elegant way to do it. Wham am I missing (haven't been around since the days of the OG MW).

Falon

Falon

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but it is related to my application, so I guess no harm in asking. How do I set a fixed length for my tables so they don't look like this:

show image

Hide thisimage.png

I tried setting table width, but it does not seem to work. Wham am I missing (haven't been around since the days of the OG MW.

Falon

Falon

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but it is related to my application, so I guess no harm in asking. How do I set a fixed length for my tables so they don't look like this (image below):

I tried setting table width, but it does not seem to work. Wham am I missing (haven't been around since the days of the OG MW.

image.png