Edit History

rorytheromulan

rorytheromulan

Hitting the proverbial books. I've never, ever played ADnD, let alone 1e. I balk at THAC0 mechanic, but I am willing to give it the college try. but I have to know: house rule feat or mechanics to allow for Dex fighter or are we doing it R.A.W. ?

Thinking about throwing in a melee fighter to springboard off of the background for the illusionist wunderkind, and act as the IC guardian for the kid, if they permit either (?)

Nevermind. I have an idea for a gnoll attack on her hometown, but she could show up at the temple to Pelor to meet up with the kid-PC there if you agree. @Excior

Edit for more clarification: I'd like to apply dex to a short sword, as shown in the image I plan to use for the portrait, which is this:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a5/aa/35/a5aa359b2d4e39a16c16549653df51c8.jpg

rorytheromulan

rorytheromulan

Hitting the proverbial books. I've never, ever played ADnD, let alone 1e. I balk at THAC0 mechanic, but I am willing to give it the college try. but I have to know: house rule feat or mechanics to allow for Dex fighter or are we doing it R.A.W. ?

Thinking about throwing in a melee fighter to springboard off of the background for the illusionist wunderkind, and act as the IC guardian for the kid, if they permit either (?) @Excior