Edit History

rorytheromulan

rorytheromulan

I'll answer @CapKirk here.

See that dice image in the upper right corner of your original post on the thread you started? Clicking the ellipsis next to it brings up a menu, hit "edit" from that menu to change the title of your thread. "Edit" at the bottom is for quick edits.

Yeah, I agree regarding the organization of info in the PHB. I've had both PHB and DMG open to get the stats I have by cross-referencing and looking in the DMG to get information Gygax withheld from players. (a gentleman and a scholar was Gygax, but that was an awful decision)

Base movement is under Encumbrance. Humans have no modifier to speed from race, so if you are not carrying/wearing/holding bulky items - for a child and a mage, I should hope so - your Movement Rate will remain unmodified at 12". Man, what a fast child!

For comparison I'm wearing scale mail which is "fairly bulky" on the DM Guide. My movement Rate should be at 9" because of the bulk rating from my armor.

While I'm up, I have a question for veterans. I'm reading that the DM can ask for a save with any modifier of an ability of his choosing? I've elected to add Con/Dex to some of the saves on my sheet doc where I believe they are applicable, Poison/Petrify/Breath. Let me know if that is sensible or if DM would like me to keep those boxes empty.

rorytheromulan

rorytheromulan

I'll answer @CapKirk here.

See that dice image in the upper right corner of your original post on the thread you started? Clicking the ellipsis next to it brings up a menu, hit "edit" from that menu to change the title of your thread. "Edit" at the bottom is for quick edits.

Yeah, I agree regarding the organization of info in the PHB. I've had both PHB and DMG open to get the stats I have by cross-referencing and looking in the DMG to get information Gygax withheld from players. (a gentleman and a scholar was Gygax, but that was an awful decision)

Base movement is under Encumbrance. Humans have no modifier to speed from race, so if you are not carrying/wearing/holding bulky items - for a child and a mage, I should hope so - your Movement Rate will remain unmodified at 12". Man, what a fast child!

For comparison I'm wearing scale mail which is "fairly bulky" on the DM Guide. My movement Rate should be at 9" because of the bulk rating from my armor.