World Questions that feed into Character concepts

Anthr4xus

Are there any mythical creatures on Earth (or connected parallel Earths) in the Sentinels of the Multiverse setting?

I thought that perhaps I could reuse an idea I had a few weeks ago, a creature with 'taboo energy' that makes it visible/audible to casual observation, but actively subverts any deliberate attempt to hunt it, take photos/film, analyse hairs/scales/poop, or otherwise prove or exploit its existence. Basically an urban-legend creator and scientist annoyer power.

Traffic is being held up by a big dragon, right over there. What do you mean you can't see it, it's...huh? It was there a second ago, I swear.

Yes in the sentinels of the Multiverse game which is canon mind and I highly recommend playing sometime, there is an environment deck called Zhu Long or something but in it there are dragons. I believe the dragons can shift from Human to Dragon form and are part of some criminal organization in china similar to Raz Al Ghul from batman. 

The game is kind of a Mix of Mutants and masterminds and Sentinels of the Multiverse.