Edit History

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.pngEdwin Arcadia

AC13 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 4 Init +6 Perception +2(alertness,familiar +13)

Edwin Arcadia
M   human wizard, Level 3, Init 6, HP 27/27, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 12, Flat-footed 11, CMD 12, Fort 4, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 1   
include alchemical reagent bonus Acid splash +3 (1d3+1, 20/x2)
masterwork Haramaki (+1 Armor, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition: +2 trait bonus to will saves vs charm and compulsion
+2 racial bonus to survival checks to avoid getting lost 

Prepared spell

cantrips: acid splash, Prestidigitation, detect magic,dancing light

lvl 1: grease(used), mage armor,web bolt, ears of the city(used), (hydraulic push)(used)

lvl 2: create pitx2(used) (fog cloud)

wand of enlarge other charges: 49/50

School power uses: 7/8

Thrush familiar(figment archetype)
AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 16 (+2 Dex, +4 size +2 natural armor)
hp 6 (1/4 of edwin hp)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2

Speed 10 ft., fly 40 ft. (average)
Melee bite –1 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

Str 1, Dex 15, Con 6, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB –2; CMD 3
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Fly +12, Perception +13*

*eidolon evolution: skilled (+8 racial bonus to perception)

Edwin find himself in the strange position of being completely unharmed and yet feeling like he narrowly avoided death.

"i've reached my monthly limit of times i'd risk my life for people who dont deserve it" after a brief pause he add "no, i dont mean any of the present" he look in the direction of the survivors, then back to the group "i agree with Torren, the survivors will keep watch, explore the village, do whatever damn they want...i'll do the same" the tired and very annoyed wizard manage to maintain a calm tone but his words deliver his feelings.

"anyway, before our assault, i've extracted some information from our foes, which i'm going to share now:"

he raise a finger

"One: We are on an island of some considerable size. There are small settlements to the east, north east and south east, the closest ones being small. Immediately to the east lies a swamp populated by xenophobic lizardfolk, to the west and the sea are Sahaugin and where we are now is a contested no-man's land between the two races."

"which means this village sit between hammer and anvil, frankly i'd consider moving north-east or south-east, into the mainland, set up a camp elsewhere, we wont have the walls to protect us...but wont be at spitting distance from the Sahaugin, once we're further away than the closest lizardfolk village...we'll be outside the the two factions battle zones, my dream choice would be to keep moving until we get to the east coast, make a non aggression deal with lizardfolk and settle there, make an harbor that wont be immediately destroyed by our sea-dwelling foes and begin building ships to leave this place...but i'm well aware that this will remain a dream"

Edwin raise a second finger

"Two: The ghouls are the last danger, currently, in the village, all other undead having been eliminated."

"Since this was obtained with magic, it's reliable, i'd encourage the survivors to search the village, will save us a lot of time"

The wizard raise a third finger

"Three: This area is a battlefield between Lizardfolk and Sahaugin, there were many corpses here from the fighting, but no longer. Ever and anon, some unlucky souls will founder here in a storm. The Manor, being fortified, is the only safe place between the warring races on either side... "

"Now, we are not the first, nor the second, who got here, i dot know how many expeditions settled here, but we know how all of them ended"

Stretching a bit

"should you decide to delay the second attack until after we've taken a rest, i should be able to use that spell again, to draw more information, whether they want it or not as long as one of them exist in this village i can learn what they know" after a brief pause he look at the arcanist "we're not the only wizards among the survivors, i'd suggest we go meet our colleague and exchange books"

If Theodmer agree great, otherwise Edwin will go back to the survivors alone, searching Elsinore

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.pngEdwin Arcadia

Edwin Arcadia
AC 13, Touch 12, Flat-footed 11, CMD 12, Fort 4, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 1   

Prepared spell

lvl 1: grease(used), mage armor,web bolt, ears of the city(used), (hydraulic push)(used)

hp 6 (1/4 of edwin hp)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2

Melee bite –1 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

Edwin find himself in the strange position of being completely unharmed and yet feeling like he narrowly avoided death.

"i've reached my monthly limit of times i'd risk my life for people who dont deserve it" after a brief pause he add "no, i dont mean any of the present" he look in the direction of the survivors, then back to the group "i agree with Torren, the survivors will keep watch, explore the village, do whatever damn they want...i'll do the same" the tired and very annoyed wizard manage to maintain a calm tone but his words deliver his feelings.

"anyway, before our assault, i've extracted some information from our foes, which i'm going to share now:"

he raise a finger

"One: We are on an island of some considerable size. There are small settlements to the east, north east and south east, the closest ones being small. Immediately to the east lies a swamp populated by xenophobic lizardfolk, to the west and the sea are Sahaugin and where we are now is a contested no-man's land between the two races."

"which means this village sit between hammer and anvil, frankly i'd consider moving north-east or south-east, into the mainland, set up a camp elsewhere, we wont have the walls to protect us...but wont be at spitting distance from the Sahaugin, once we're further away than the closest lizardfolk village...we'll be outside the the two factions battle zones, my dream choice would be to keep moving until we get to the east coast, make a non aggression deal with lizardfolk and settle there, make an harbor that wont be immediately destroyed by our sea-dwelling foes and begin building ships to leave this place...but i'm well aware that this will remain a dream"

"Two: The ghouls are the last danger, currently, in the village, all other undead having been eliminated."

"Since this was obtained with magic, it's reliable, i'd encourage the survivors to search the village, will save us a lot of time"

"Three: This area is a battlefield between Lizardfolk and Sahaugin, there were many corpses here from the fighting, but no longer. Ever and anon, some unlucky souls will founder here in a storm. The Manor, being fortified, is the only safe place between the warring races on either side... "

"Now, we are not the first, nor the second, who got here, i dot know how many expeditions settled here, but we know how all of them ended"

Stretching a bit

"should you decide to delay the second attack until after we've taken a rest, i should be able to use that spell again, to draw more information, whether they want it or not as long as one of them exist in this village i can learn what they know" after a brief pause he look at the arcanist "we're not the only wizards among the survivors, i'd suggest we go meet our colleague and exchange books"

If Theodmer agree great, otherwise Edwin will go back to the survivors alone, searching Elsinore

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.pngEdwin Arcadia

Edwin Arcadia

Prepared spell

hp 6 (1/4 of edwin hp)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2

Melee bite –1 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

"anyway, before out assault, i've extracted some information from our foes, which i'm going to share now:"

he raise a finger

Stretching a bit

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.pngEdwin Arcadia

Edwin Arcadia

Prepared spell

hp 6 (1/4 of edwin hp)
Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2

Melee bite –1 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.

STATISTICS

"i've reached my monthly limit of times i'd risk my life for people who dodnt deserve it" after a brief pause he add "no, i dont mean any of the present" he look in the direction of the survivors, then back to the group "i agree with Torren, the survivors will keep watch, explore the village, do whatever damn they want...i'll do the same" the tired and very annoyed wizard manage to maintain a calm tone but his words deliver his feelings.

"anyway, before out assault, i've extracted some information from our foes, which i'm going to share now:"

he raise a finger

Stretching a bit