Edit History

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 27/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (35/50 Charges) 1d8+1

After having moved away from the smoking manor house out into the fresh air, Father de' Fatale coughs one more time and then spits clearing a lot of the inhaled carbons from the nasty toxic fumes inside the building as the holy man listens to the debate on how to address the Ghouls inside the fouled and crudely fortified structure.

After the others have spoken, the Priest of Erastil says in a lowered tone, "I agree that we should not burn the manor house, if at all avoidable, for the reasons already cited. However, we might be able to even up the odds before our next incursion into the house," he adds with a sincere smile.

"To let sunlight into the home, we could open up the barred shutters in a few key locations which would also let in fresh air to help avoid the smoke and darkness problems we encountered last time," Raziel proffers in the same lowered tone.

"However, even though the goblin's adamantium tool can open it up fairly quickly, nonetheless the activity might draw the attention of the Ghouls," the cleric admits.

"But, if we are ready for this possibility, then it could also present an opportunity to ambush any foes foolish enough to make an appearance within our range," the padre adds.

"Regardless, the place will be illuminated, vented and present multiple places for us to move in and out of the structure as needed or dictated by the strategy of the battle at the time," the holy man politely suggests.

"But I only suggest opening up some key windows on the first floor as a possible strategy, nothing more," Raziel reveals with a grin.

"I'm sure with a group this big, collectively we have witnessed many things in battle, some of which can be combined into a solid plan of attack," he adds with a smile.

"I would, however, suggest that we go in during the light of day and not in the darkness of the evening or night, which would give the Ghouls more of an advantage than those of us without darkvision, especially if they get out," the minister says.

"Which also means that we should probably not crack open a few of the shuttered windows on the house unless there is enough daylight remaining in the day to go in and finish the job," Father de' Fatale concludes.

Almost as an afterthought, the padre adds, "Also, before we go in next time, I would like to send each and every one inside with minor prayers bestowing divine guidance and holy resistance upon you, which minor protection and benefit I can renew as we go, if needed."

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Terran

Terran

AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (7/7)

DAILY SPELLS

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

MAGIC ITEMS

After having moved away from the smoking manor house out into the fresh air, Father de' Fatale coughs one more time and then spits clearing a lot of the inhaled carbons from the nasty toxic fumes inside the building as the holy man listens to the debate on how to address the Ghouls inside the fouled and crudely fortified structure.

After the others have spoken, the Priest of Erastil says in a lowered tone, "I agree that we should not burn the manor house, if at all avoidable, for the reasons already cited. However, we might be able to even up the odds before our next incursion into the house," he adds with a sincere smile.

"To let sunlight into the home, we could open up the barred shutters in a few key locations which would also let in fresh air to help avoid the smoke and darkness problems we encountered last time," Raziel proffers in the same lowered tone.

"However, even though the goblin's adamantium tool can open it up fairly quickly, nonetheless the activity might draw the attention of the Ghouls," the cleric admits.

"But, if we are ready for this possibility, then it could also present an opportunity to ambush any foes foolish enough to make an appearance within our range," the padre adds.

"Regardless, the place will be illuminated, vented and present multiple places for us to move in and out of the structure as needed or dictated by the strategy of the battle at the time," the holy man politely suggests.

"But I only suggest opening up some key windows on the first floor as a possible strategy, nothing more," Raziel reveals with a grin.

"I'm sure with a group this big, collectively we have witnessed many things in battle, some of which can be combined into a solid plan of attack," he adds with a smile.

"I would, however, suggest that we go in during the light of day and not in the darkness of the evening or night, which would give the Ghouls more of an advantage than those of us without darkvision, especially if they get out," the minister says.

"Which also means that we should probably not crack open a few of the shuttered windows on the house unless there is enough daylight remaining in the day to go in and finish the job," Father de' Fatale concludes.

Almost as an afterthought, the padre adds, "Also, before we go in next time, I would like to send each and every one inside with minor prayers bestowing divine guidance and holy resistance upon you, which minor protection and benefit I can renew as we go, if needed."

CONTINUING EFFECTS: Comprehend Languages (10 minutes)

Terran

Terran

Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

DAILY SPELLS

MAGIC ITEMS

Terran

Terran

Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

DAILY SPELLS

MAGIC ITEMS

Terran

Terran

Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

DAILY SPELLS

MAGIC ITEMS

"To let sunlight into the home, we could open up the barred shutters in key locations which would also let in fresh air to help avoid the smoke and darkness problems we encountered last time," Raziel proffers in the same lowered tone.

Terran

Terran

Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

DAILY SPELLS

MAGIC ITEMS

"To let sunlight into the home, we could open up the barred shutters in key locations which would also let in fresh air to help avoid the smoke and darkness problems we encountered last time," Raziel proffers in the same lowered tone.

"I would, however, suggest that we go in during the light of day and not in the darkness of the evening or night, which would give the Ghouls more of an advantage than those of us without darkvision," the minister says.

Terran

Terran

Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

DAILY SPELLS

MAGIC ITEMS

"Plus, even though the goblin's adamantium tool can open it up fairly quickly, nonetheless the activity might draw the attention of the Ghouls. But, if we are ready, this also could present an opportunity to ambush any foes foolish enough to make an appearance within our range," the padre adds.

"If not, the place will be illuminated, vented and present multiple places for us to move in and out of the structure as needed or dictated by the strategy of the battle at the time. It might even be possible to open the bottom and sneak in from the top," the holy man politely suggests.

"But I only suggest opening up some key windows on the first floor as a possible strategy, nothing more," Raziel reveals with a grin. "I'm sure with a group this big, collectively we have witnessed many things in battle, some of which can be combined into a solid plan of attack."

"I would, however, suggest that we go in during the light of day and not in the darkness of the evening or night, which would give the Ghouls more of an advantage than those of us without darkvision," the minister says.

Terran

Terran

Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

DAILY SPELLS

MAGIC ITEMS

After the others have spoken, the Priest of Erastil says in a lowered tone, "I agree that we should not burn the manor house, if at all avoidable, for the reasons already cited. However, we might be able to even up the odds with our next incursion into the house," he adds with a sincere smile.

"Plus, even though the goblin's adamantium tool can open it up fairly quickly, nonetheless the activity might draw the attention of the Ghouls. But, if we are ready, this also could present an opportunity to ambush any foes foolish enough to make an appearance within our range," the padre adds.

"If not, the place will be illuminated, vented and present multiple places for us to move in and out of the structure as needed or dictated by the strategy of the battle at the time. It might even be possible to open the bottom and sneak in from the top," the holy man politely suggests.

"But I only suggest opening up some key windows on the first floor as a possible strategy, nothing more," Raziel reveals with a grin. "I'm sure with a group this big, collectively we have witnessed many things in battle, some of which can be combined into a solid plan of attack."

Terran

Terran

Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

DAILY SPELLS

MAGIC ITEMS

After the others have spoken, the Priest of Erastil says in a lowered tone, "I agree that we should not burn the manor house, if at all avoidable, for the reasons already cited. However, we might be able to even up the odds with our next incursion into the house," he adds with a sincere smile.