Edit History

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngFather Raziel de' Fatale

AC16 HP 27/27 Fort 4 Ref 2 Will 7 Init 0 Perception 6

Level 3 Init 0 HP 27/27 DR - Spd 30 ft.
AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
MW Morning Star +5 (1d8+3, x2)
Composite Long Bow +2 (1d8+2, x3)
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt, Darkwood Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield)
Str 14 Dex 10 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 19 Cha 16
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

Channel Energy 7 times per day (1/7)

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Animal Domain (Insect) - Exoskeleton 7 times per day (2/7)

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (6/7)

DAILY SPELLS

0 LEVEL: Create Water, Guidance, Resistance and Stabilize

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

2nd LEVEL: Hold Animal (Domain) 1/1, Defending Bone 0/1, Spiritual Weapon 0/1

MAGIC ITEMS

Cure Light Wounds Wand (35/50 Charges) 1d8+1

After stowing the crude equipment that Raziel had used to explore the depths and content of the Ghoul shaft, the holy man drew and loaded his light cross and took up a guard position overlooking those who were working to secure the vertical tunnel, watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual, especially since no one seemed interested in his offer to use his water creation prayers to help clean out the structure.  

After the Ghoul shaft is secured, Father de' Fatale breathes a slight sigh of relief as the Priest exits the manor house along with the bulk of the party.  When Heva states her intention to unmake the necromantic focus at the smithy and invites others to help, the minister sincerely smiles and says, "I will gladly assist with the burial of the corpse in sacred ground, along with the normal associated funerary prayers."

"Nonetheless, let's try to get others to help with the burial and to stand watch.  Working in larger groups is a much safer option given the triple threat of Saghian, undead and natural dangers just from the environment," the padre adds with a smile hoping others volunteer to help with the necessary funeral.  

However, when mention is made of the casters resting, Raziel smiles and says, "While I usually try to sleep each cycle, nonetheless my powers renew at dawn with the power of the rising sun each day regardless.  I can't speed up or change the divine natural process, but it does free me up to help with worthy tasks such as you propose." 

Actions for LAST round

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Free:

Standard:

Immediate:

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Terran

Terran

AC 16/17 (melee/ranged) Touch 10 FF 16/17 CMD 1 Fort Ref 2 Will 7 CMB +4 BAB 2 Power Points 0/0 Action Pts 0
Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

Plant Domain (Leshy Caller) - Grant +4 sacred bonus Leshy's next attack 7 times per day (6/7)

DAILY SPELLS

1st LEVEL: Calm Animals (Domain) 0/1, Cause Fear 1/1, Endure Elements 0/1, Shield of Faith 1/1

MAGIC ITEMS

After stowing the crude equipment that Raziel had used to explore the depths and content of the Ghoul shaft, the holy man drew and loaded his light cross and took up a guard position overlooking those who were working to secure the vertical tunnel, watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual, especially since no one seemed interested in his offer to use his water creation prayers to help clean out the structure.  

After the Ghoul shaft is secured, Father de' Fatale breathes a slight sigh of relief as the Priest exits the manor house along with the bulk of the party.  When Heva states her intention to unmake the necromantic focus at the smithy and invites others to help, the minister sincerely smiles and says, "I will gladly assist with the burial of the corpse in sacred ground, along with the normal associated funerary prayers."

"Nonetheless, let's try to get others to help with the burial and to stand watch.  Working in larger groups is a much safer option given the triple threat of Saghian, undead and natural threats from the environment," the padre adds with a smile hoping others volunteer to help with the necessary funeral.  

However, when mention is made of the casters resting, Raziel smiles and says, "While I usually try to sleep each cycle, nonetheless my powers renew at dawn with the power of the rising sun each day regardless.  I can't speed up or change the divine natural process, but it does free me up to help with worthy tasks such as you propose." 

Actions for LAST round

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Free:

Standard:

Immediate:

Terran

Terran

Sickle +4 (1d6+3, x2)
Condition Normal

CLERIC CHANNEL ENERGY

DAILY DOMAIN POWERS

DAILY SPELLS

MAGIC ITEMS

After stowing the crude equipment that Raziel had used to explore the depths and content of the Ghoul shaft, the holy man drew and loaded his light cross and took up a guard position overlooking those who were working to secure the vertical tunnel, watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual since no one seemed interested in using his water creation prayers to clean out the structure.  

"Nonetheless, let's try to get others to help with the burial and to stand watch.  Working in larger groups is a much safer option given the triple threat of Saghian, undead and natural threats from the environment," the padre adds with a smile hoping others volunteer to help with the necessary funeral.  

Actions for LAST round

Swift:

Move:

Move Action:

Free:

Standard:

Immediate: