Edit History

Aspekt

Aspekt

Sarah & Tevin & Sherrin

The woman looks back at the two of them. "We have problems just the same as everyone else. I think the worst of it is those damn bandits who stole our mine from us. We even scraped together the coin to 'buy' it from them, but they ended up going back on their deal. That's our territory, bought and paid for! But they just keep holding up in that mine like they still own the place. That's the downside of living outside the law, I suppose."

"The other Hawks didn't spend the night, which was odd enough with the weather being the way it is. They came into town in the late afternoon and asked around, then they talked with Old Hanna in her shack down by the river. They even looked like they'd stay with us, they lodged a pack-horse out in the square. But that night the town drunk went up to them talking about seeing some prophesy of doom and gloom, and by the time we got him settled back down, the three of them had slipped out in the commotion."

A couple of well placed follow-up questions from Sherrin work out the rumor that Old Hanna is said to have lived in Mosswood for some period of time back when it was inhabited.

Samus

Samus finds himself facing an older farmer who leans against his scythe, sharpening the blade ahead of the harvest. His sour face is completed by a frown and deep wrinkles on his brow. "Strange don't begin to cover it." He spits a big glob into the dirt next to him. "Things coming up in the night, taking livestock into the forest to get slaughtered. And these evil vapors that are bringing up weakness in some of the kids. Sometimes I think I made a bad decision bringing my family out here." He takes one more long look over the odd group and then trudges out to his fields.

Eira

This isn't the first frontier town you've been in. And nothing stands out as odd. But perhaps that's odd in and of itself? These small towns always have something going on, but it seems like even in the middle of the day the people here are jumpy. And the person talking to your friends seems hesitant to open up to them. Probably not a witch. But drawing on the old magic might be the only way to make sure. Maybe the creatures near here might be more forthcoming than the people, especially if you bribed them with a tasty treat.

Aspekt

Aspekt

Sarah & Tevin & Sherrin

The woman looks back at the two of them. "We have problems just the same as everyone else. I think the worst of it is those damn bandits who stole our mine from us. We even scraped together the coin to 'buy' it from them, but they ended up going back on their deal. That's our territory, bought and paid for! But they just keep holding up in that mine like they still own the place. That's the downside of living outside the law, I suppose."

"The other Hawks didn't spend the night, which was odd enough with the weather being the way it is. They came into town in the late afternoon and asked around, then they talked with Old Hanna in her shack down by the river. They even looked like they'd stay with us, they lodged a pack-horse out in the square. But that night the town drunk went up to them talking about seeing some prophesy of doom and gloom, and by the time we got him settled back down, the three of them had slipped out in the commotion."

A couple of well placed follow-up questions from Sherrin work out the rumor that Old Hanna is said to have lived in Mosswood for some period of time back when it was inhabited.

Samus

Samus finds himself facing an older farmer who leans against his scythe, sharpening the blade ahead of the harvest. His sour face is completed by a frown and deep wrinkles on his brow. "Strange don't begin to cover it." He spits a big glob into the dirt next to him. "Things coming up in the night, taking livestock into the forest to get slaughtered. And these evil vapors that are bringing up weakness in some of the kids. Sometimes I think I made a bad decision bringing my family out here." He takes one more long look over the odd group and then trudges out to his fields.

Eira

This isn't the first frontier town you've been in. And nothing stands out as odd. But perhaps that's odd in and of itself? These small towns always have something going on, but it seems like even in the middle of the day the people here are jumpy. And the person talking to your friends seems hesitant to open up to them. Probably not a witch. But drawing on the old magic might be the only way to make sure. Maybe the creatures near here might be more forthcoming than the people, especially if you bribed them with a tasty treat.

Aspekt

Aspekt

Sarah & Tevin & Sherrin

Samus

Eira

This isn't the first frontier town you've been in. And nothing stands out as odd. But perhaps that's odd in and of itself? These small towns always have something going on, but it seems like even in the middle of the day the people here are jumpy. And the person talking to your friends seems hesitant to open up to them. Probably not a witch. But drawing on the old magic might be the only way to make sure...