Edit History

paula36

paula36

18 hours ago, cailano said:

What if the GM doesn't say anything about it? That seems to be the default. Do you feel there's a default assumption on the part of the players?

I agree with the GM setting expectations, your post just made me wonder about assumptions.

First question: I think that's an invitation for disaster. And I think it's sad if that's the default.

Second question: I don't know. I'm running one game here, a single-player game, which is focused on the PC. You seem to be a veteran compared to me; do you think there's a default assumption?

PS: Now that I think about it, I would really love to play in a campaign like the one run by BlueBard. I wouldn't dare to run one, though.

paula36

paula36

18 hours ago, cailano said:

What if the GM doesn't say anything about it? That seems to be the default. Do you feel there's a default assumption on the part of the players?

I agree with the GM setting expectations, your post just made me wonder about assumptions.

First question: I think that's an invitation for disaster. And I think it's sad if that's the default.

Second question: I don't know. I'm running one game here, a single-player game, which is focused on the PC. You seem to be a veteran compared to me; do you think there's a default assumption?