Edit History

Grand Poobah

Grand Poobah

spacer.png

QUAKE - Tiny Cat with wings two small horns and a needle tiped tail

HP: 26 / 103

AC 39 Touch 23 FF 35  Initiative 1 | DR 5/Evil SR 13

Speed [50][50f ], darkvision 60 Space 5 ft.; Reach 5ft.

[+20/+15 /+18/+18/+18/+18] Gore 1d3 +10 , Tail 1d2 +7 ,Claws: 1d2+7, Bite 1d3+7,

---

The massive lion is slashed open buy a three vicious attacks from an invisible enemy. Clearly gravely wounded Quake moves seeming to pop out of existence. The recent blood and other gore falling like a bucket of filth to the ground below.

The small cat left in his absence fly’s off at full speed hoping to regroup outside the pursuing shadows range if not attention.

"Mistress Sabrael, invisible shadows are going to decend on us shortly, I barley got away. I have nothing to weaken them. You summons will be of great help , I am happy to see them, well done!"

OOC

He will travel 90 feet..ish to be outside of a charge/pounce by the shadow.

I am not sure of the rules on a tiny animal. If he lands on the sholder of a summoned angel does it afford any protection? If it does and the aura also improves AC then he may do that instead if it is signifigant otherwise the plan as writen

heal

Grand Poobah

Grand Poobah

spacer.png

[+20/+15 /+18/+18/+18/+18] Gore 1d3 +10 , Tail 1d2 +7 ,Claws: 1d2+7, Bite 1d3+7,

---

The massive lion is slashed open buy a three vicious attacks from an invisible enemy. Clearly gravely wounded Quake moves seeming to pop out of existence the recent blood and other gore falling like a bucket of filth to the ground below.

The small cat left in his absence fly’s off at full speed hoping to regroup outside the pursuing shadows range if not attention.

OOC

He will travel 90 feet..ish to be outside of a charge/pounce by the shadow.

I am not sure of the rules on a tiny animal. If he lands on the sholder of a summoned angel does it afford any protection? If it does and the aura also improves AC then he may do that instead if it is signifigant otherwise the plan as writen

heal

Grand Poobah

Grand Poobah

spacer.png

---

The massive lion is slashed open buy a three vicious attacks from an invisible enemy. Clearly gravely wounded Quake moves seeming to pop out of existence the recent blood and other gore falling like a bucket of filth to the ground below.

OOCHe will travel 90 feet..ish to be outside of a charge/pounce by the shadow.

heal

Grand Poobah

Grand Poobah

QUAKE

AC 36 Touch 20 FF 35  Initiative 1 | DR 5/Evil SR 13

Speed [70][70f ], darkvision 60 Space 10 ft.; Reach 10ft.

WIP

---

heal

Grand Poobah

Grand Poobah

HP: 103[59] [less fireballs] + healing 10 |  17+

AC 36 Touch 17 FF 35  Initiative 1 | DR 5/Evil SR 13

Speed [70][70f ], darkvision 60 Space 10 ft.; Reach 10ft.

---

heal