Edit History

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

%5BCENTER%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2Fattachments%2F1048319546488008784%2F1197105456586424320%2Fpurifier_shrine_flag_smol_copy.png%3Fex%3D65ba0e55%26is%3D65a79955%26hm%3D365264d4178d7764acd696c05de6b2d9ee981a48a7073e7ee42988975c209efc%26%5B%2FIMG%5D%5B%2Fcenter%5D
purifier_shrine_flag_smol_copy.png?ex=65ba0e55&is=65a79955&hm=365264d4178d7764acd696c05de6b2d9ee981a48a7073e7ee42988975c209efc&

Glorious Purifiers

Ruler: Titania
Diplomacy: 6 | Military: 5 | Economy: 3 | Faith: 2 | Intrigue: 5
Ground Units: 3 Space Units: 1 Treasure: 0
Stat Growth: +1 Dip, +1 Int

%5Btable%5D%5Btr%5D%5Btd%3D%22bgcolor%3A%23000000%2C%20width%3A%201200%22%5D%5BCOLOR%3D%22%23ff0066%22%5D%5Bb%5D%5BSIZE%3D3%5D%5BFONT%3DImpact%5DActions%3A%5B%2FFONT%5D%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2Fb%5D%5B%2FCOLOR%5D%5B%2Ftd%5D%5B%2Ftr%5D%5B%2Ftable%5D
%5Btable%5D%5Btr%5D%5Btd%3D%22bgcolor%3A%23000000%2C%20width%3A%201200%22%5D%5BCOLOR%3D%22%23ff0066%22%5D%5Bb%5D%5BSIZE%3D3%5D%5BFONT%3DImpact%5DActions%3A%5B%2FFONT%5D%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2Fb%5D%5B%2FCOLOR%5D%5B%2Ftd%5D%5B%2Ftr%5D%5B%2Ftable%5D
Actions

Dip Sway Government 45 Success = 13
This time, it will work. This time, no interference. This time, y-"You can probably get away without appending "this time" to the start of every sentence, y'know?"
Dip Establish Confederation Claim 45 Success = 12 (It says 11 but I forgot to add the +1 from Rank 1 Renown into the roll itself.)
Int Coerce TP 1 of Region 24 (Failure)
Int Secret

Mil 5: Admiral Score = 9
Anna Kremhild, Admiral Cascade
"AkA, Cascade."

Anna, A Personal Detailing

A prominent member of the community in terms of strategy back when war games were just games played between the small factions and preparation to take out larger kaiju within the Moonsoul Mountains, as well as strategizing online and becoming a prominent member. She served largely as backline strategist and as a medic, repairing and crafting the literal kaiju that would swim the unique lands, and eventually retired from her more frontline role to help teach up a new generation.

Now she has codified her methods, placed the knowledge down, and plans to explore this wondrous new sea in the stars of far more infinite size. Strategy is universal, however, and lots of these places are ones she knows from the InterPlaNet anyway. She's a minor celebrity in tactics even outside the Moonsoul mountains and has been known to use her processing power to crush enemies through raw efficiency.

Her bonded Courtship is called avaLance, in the approximate shape of a Pelican Eel with dangerous jaws and a plasma cannon in the center, energized by drawing in all the surrounding heat. Spitting up and gnawing on more debris and parts to store it, which can sometimes include very risky fissive material to projectile swat onto enemies. Often, the trash thrown in the way of the enemy itself has primitive weaponry and ai, like hurling Titanium Elementals at enemies through a catapult, but instead of magical constructs it's AI guided missiles and weapon platforms and plasma balls.

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

For the first time in forever...

She's titled Cascade for a reason. Build up a significant amount of magic, and in more recent times technology, cannons, raw masses of metal and meteor. Put them into place swiftly, scope your enemies out. Hit things with overwhelming force with an emphasis on damage. The chill that comes from haphazardly setting ships to suck the heat out of everything can delay certain strategies, especially from those less knowing or capable of working within the environments. However, war is a zero sum game, and dampening the environment with technologies and magics to pull energy and reutilize it into weapons is a win-win.

A strategy centered around the Avalanche doctrine tends to use forces comprised of large disposable and low cost low life manned crewships with segments of elite strike forces to slam the most damage into the enemies that are stunned and prone to making mistakes in novel circumstances.

Avalanche Tac Doc Mechanics

+20% Enemy Casualties

Non Actions

Attend the Mekhala Mad Dash, submitting Neon Light Illusion as the primary racer of choice, and to test out the new squid like warship crafts. Specializing in subspace traversal, grappling, and durability.

Support conversion to Coeed

(Application for 3 treasure loan as per the terms established within [Offer] Loans Available from the new First Union Bank of Tekhum)

A Letter To The Workers And Traders Union

This is a resubmission of the loan applied during the previous fiscal year, which was rejected due to "blatant and open plans to defraud the union", asserted with zero evidence by some number of bank stampers with a bias against cultures with a reduced understanding of capitalism and thus no naturally codified currency or markets. Itemized below and attached is a list of plans to acquire and the capacity to repay the union, as well as to circulate the union standard as per the deal. The Purifiers will allow the Union to correct this error and treat our nation with the dignity it deserves.

Signed, Serenity, High Arbiter of the Glorious Purifiers
Serenity

(-pretend there are some typed out plans here, shuffling approximately how the empire's payouts will be sufficient to repay back the loan, and that how refusal of such is implicitly not trusting the Empire to do its due diligence-)

AkA Cascade: A Video-Clip On Standard Practices (Something of nonsense, funny but ignorable.)

Okay I'm going to tell you a fundamental thesis of strategy that I need all of you to tattoo onto your foreheads. I've spent many years forging kaiju, started in childrens card games, Titan Singing specifically, worked up through medical into leviathan forging. For some reason one of the stickiest topics everyone asks me about, one particular cleric asked me 'okay Kremhild what if ...' okay let me backtrack and describe.

I consider myself somebody who forges kaiju but I am a Titan Singer, you know what I mean? Titan Singing is a game where kind of like kaiju forging you have different spells and soldiers to field that have different properties to them, except the big difference between Titan Singing and kaiju forging is that in kaiju forging you're drawing different mixtures of mana and talismans and trying to play them down at the right time. In Titan Singing you get to choose what you are forging at any one point in time and there's extra restrictions into this.

For instance there is a resource that you have a lot of that's plentiful and a resource that you have very little of. So the scarce resource called imps you have to decide what you spend your imps on. Because if you're going for say two spellcasters that deal lots of damage you will be unable to build this very flexible ranged unit that uses a little bit of imps you can't get both. So often when you are thinking about Titan Singing strategy, having a certain unit out would be good, if you had it.

But getting it is the problem, and as kaiju forgers we sort of intuitively know this as "Hey that Genki Dama would have solved my problems but I got eaten on minute six. Having it would have been good but getting there is the problem and in Titan Singing getting there is the hard part with almost any answer you would think of. That's the whole strategy part you have to plan early on because those decisions cascade into putting you in a good position much later.

Heh, if any of you kaiju forgers haven't played Titan Singing I just want you to imagine a game where it's really easy to destroy shrines. That's Titan Singing, okay? Imagine if there were flick-cast talismans that lanced enemy shrines. Now we're playing the game.

Back to my original point, I would get asked all the time, all the time all the time all the time
'Well Kremhild, what if your opponent had thing -X-', for instance what if in in this battlefield you say this is a good timing attack because your opponent will be generally vulnerable they'll only have this mixture of monsters but what if ... my opponent summoned extra tanks? What if, instead of being defensive your opponent is attacking early on? What if, and all these other what if scenarios.

There's kind of a weirdness where it was hard for me at first to describe what the answer was because what I kept saying was things like... you shouldn't, they shouldn't be able to do that. But then I did a series where I focused on new forgers, the youngest generation climbing up through the ranks, reviewing lots of their strategy maps. Everything is much sloppier and much more unrefined. And their opponents would do these weird things like summon extra tanks, send in early dive strikes, or whatever.

The most valuable advice I can give in that sort of situation that I think the more I ruminate on it applies really to all strategy and warfare, which is What if my opponent is doing some weird and unusual thing? The number one technique, the number one strategy in this situation, is to just go ****ing kill him. Just go ****ing kill him. You know why things are called standard? Do you know why? Because when you tend to do non standard things y'just die. You know how dying happens someone just goes up and ****ing kills you.

This turned out to be just like this light bulb in communication where if you're ever confused as to what you're opponents doing, just go ****ing kill him just attack. If you're doing some of the standard stuff it has become a standard because generally you have a lot of impact you generally have a lot of power for generally a relatively low cost or a very efficient cost setup. If your opponent is doing something that isn't that? Chances are it's inefficient. Chances are it's weak. Chances are it's vulnerable.

The laws of physics won't tell you. You gotta tell yourself. "I'mma go ****ing kill this gal." When I look at kaiju forging, in this last war we just fought we're against someone doing a dragons approach which is like you lance your opponent in the skull and after some time passes you can maybe conjure flick-cast dragons from your core and trample and whatever.

What, is the right sideboarding strategy there? And I try to come up with a sideboarding strategy that lets me be proactive. Proactive is what Holly would say as a commentator, but really what we mean is "This will let me go ****ing kill the gal." And I think this is a universally important concept in strategy. Don't get caught up in this nonsense of like 'Oh, the complicated stone talisman lance that is before me', 'If he's angling for lances and I'm charging my wards and then I try to tie my counter to this and to that and you start to like get into this mind gaming nonsense.

First just go... "Can I kill the man? Can I just smash and win-yeah! Yes you can. Great don't even need to think anymore. So next time you're stuck in a monsterfield just go ****ing kill them my friends."

Turn 2 Submissions for Arkhive :bulba:

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

%5BCENTER%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2Fattachments%2F1048319546488008784%2F1197105456586424320%2Fpurifier_shrine_flag_smol_copy.png%3Fex%3D65ba0e55%26is%3D65a79955%26hm%3D365264d4178d7764acd696c05de6b2d9ee981a48a7073e7ee42988975c209efc%26%5B%2FIMG%5D%5B%2Fcenter%5D
purifier_shrine_flag_smol_copy.png?ex=65ba0e55&is=65a79955&hm=365264d4178d7764acd696c05de6b2d9ee981a48a7073e7ee42988975c209efc&

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

This time, it will work. This time, no interference. This time, y-"You can probably get away without appending "this time" to the start of every sentence, y'know?"
Dip Establish Confederation Claim 45 Success = 12 (It says 11 but I forgot to add the +1 from Rank 1 Renown into the roll itself.)
Int Secret

"AkA, Cascade."

A prominent member of the community in terms of strategy back when war games were just games played between the small factions and preparation to take out larger kaiju within the Moonsoul Mountains, as well as strategizing online and becoming a prominent member. She served largely as backline strategist and as a medic, repairing and crafting the literal kaiju that would swim the unique lands, and eventually retired from her more frontline role to help teach up a new generation.

Now she has codified her methods, placed the knowledge down, and plans to explore this wondrous new sea in the stars of far more infinite size. Strategy is universal, however, and lots of these places are ones she knows from the InterPlaNet anyway. She's a minor celebrity in tactics even outside the Moonsoul mountains and has been known to use her processing power to crush enemies through raw efficiency.

Her bonded Courtship is called avaLance, in the approximate shape of a Pelican Eel with dangerous jaws and a plasma cannon in the center, energized by drawing in all the surrounding heat. Spitting up and gnawing on more debris and parts to store it, which can sometimes include very risky fissive material to projectile swat onto enemies. Often, the trash thrown in the way of the enemy itself has primitive weaponry and ai, like hurling Titanium Elementals at enemies through a catapult, but instead of magical constructs it's AI guided missiles and weapon platforms and plasma balls.

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

She's titled Cascade for a reason. Build up a significant amount of magic, and in more recent times technology, cannons, raw masses of metal and meteor. Put them into place swiftly, scope your enemies out. Hit things with overwhelming force with an emphasis on damage. The chill that comes from haphazardly setting ships to suck the heat out of everything can delay certain strategies, especially from those less knowing or capable of working within the environments. However, war is a zero sum game, and dampening the environment with technologies and magics to pull energy and reutilize it into weapons is a win-win.

A strategy centered around the Avalanche doctrine tends to use forces comprised of large disposable and low cost low life manned crewships with segments of elite strike forces to slam the most damage into the enemies that are stunned and prone to making mistakes in novel circumstances.

+20% Enemy Casualties

Non Actions

Attend the Mekhala Mad Dash, submitting Neon Light Illusion as the primary racer of choice, and to test out the new squid like warship crafts. Specializing in subspace traversal, grappling, and durability.

(Application for 3 treasure loan as per the terms established within [Offer] Loans Available from the new First Union Bank of Tekhum)

This is a resubmission of the loan applied during the previous fiscal year, which was rejected due to "blatant and open plans to defraud the union", asserted with zero evidence by some number of bank stampers with a bias against cultures with a reduced understanding of capitalism and thus no naturally codified currency or markets. Itemized below and attached is a list of plans to acquire and the capacity to repay the union, as well as to circulate the union standard as per the deal. The Purifiers will allow the Union to correct this error and treat our nation with the dignity it deserves.

Serenity

(-pretend there are some typed out plans here, shuffling approximately how the empire's payouts will be sufficient to repay back the loan, and that how refusal of such is implicitly not trusting the Empire to do its due diligence-)

AkA Cascade: A Video-Clip On Standard Practices (Something of nonsense, funny but ignorable.)

Okay I'm going to tell you a fundamental thesis of strategy that I need all of you to tattoo onto your foreheads. I've spent many years forging kaiju, started in childrens card games, Titan Singing specifically, worked up through medical into leviathan forging. For some reason one of the stickiest topics everyone asks me about, one particular cleric asked me 'okay Kremhild what if ...' okay let me backtrack and describe.

I consider myself somebody who forges kaiju but I am a Titan Singer, you know what I mean? Titan Singing is a game where kind of like kaiju forging you have different spells and soldiers to field that have different properties to them, except the big difference between Titan Singing and kaiju forging is that in kaiju forging you're drawing different mixtures of mana and talismans and trying to play them down at the right time. In Titan Singing you get to choose what you are forging at any one point in time and there's extra restrictions into this.

For instance there is a resource that you have a lot of that's plentiful and a resource that you have very little of. So the scarce resource called imps you have to decide what you spend your imps on. Because if you're going for say two spellcasters that deal lots of damage you will be unable to build this very flexible ranged unit that uses a little bit of imps you can't get both. So often when you are thinking about Titan Singing strategy, having a certain unit out would be good, if you had it.

But getting it is the problem, and as kaiju forgers we sort of intuitively know this as "Hey that Genki Dama would have solved my problems but I got eaten on minute six. Having it would have been good but getting there is the problem and in Titan Singing getting there is the hard part with almost any answer you would think of. That's the whole strategy part you have to plan early on because those decisions cascade into putting you in a good position much later.

Heh, if any of you kaiju forgers haven't played Titan Singing I just want you to imagine a game where it's really easy to destroy shrines. That's Titan Singing, okay? Imagine if there were flick-cast talismans that lanced enemy shrines. Now we're playing the game.

Back to my original point, I would get asked all the time, all the time all the time all the time
'Well Kremhild, what if your opponent had thing -X-', for instance what if in in this battlefield you say this is a good timing attack because your opponent will be generally vulnerable they'll only have this mixture of monsters but what if ... my opponent summoned extra tanks? What if, instead of being defensive your opponent is attacking early on? What if, and all these other what if scenarios.

There's kind of a weirdness where it was hard for me at first to describe what the answer was because what I kept saying was things like... you shouldn't, they shouldn't be able to do that. But then I did a series where I focused on new forgers, the youngest generation climbing up through the ranks, reviewing lots of their strategy maps. Everything is much sloppier and much more unrefined. And their opponents would do these weird things like summon extra tanks, send in early dive strikes, or whatever.

The most valuable advice I can give in that sort of situation that I think the more I ruminate on it applies really to all strategy and warfare, which is What if my opponent is doing some weird and unusual thing? The number one technique, the number one strategy in this situation, is to just go ****ing kill him. Just go ****ing kill him. You know why things are called standard? Do you know why? Because when you tend to do non standard things y'just die. You know how dying happens someone just goes up and ****ing kills you.

This turned out to be just like this light bulb in communication where if you're ever confused as to what you're opponents doing, just go ****ing kill him just attack. If you're doing some of the standard stuff it has become a standard because generally you have a lot of impact you generally have a lot of power for generally a relatively low cost or a very efficient cost setup. If your opponent is doing something that isn't that? Chances are it's inefficient. Chances are it's weak. Chances are it's vulnerable.

The laws of physics won't tell you. You gotta tell yourself. "I'mma go ****ing kill this gal." When I look at kaiju forging, in this last war we just fought we're against someone doing a dragons approach which is like you lance your opponent in the skull and after some time passes you can maybe conjure flick-cast dragons from your core and trample and whatever.

What, is the right sideboarding strategy there? And I try to come up with a sideboarding strategy that lets me be proactive. Proactive is what Holly would say as a commentator, but really what we mean is "This will let me go ****ing kill the gal." And I think this is a universally important concept in strategy. Don't get caught up in this nonsense of like 'Oh, the complicated stone talisman lance that is before me', 'If he's angling for lances and I'm charging my wards and then I try to tie my counter to this and to that and you start to like get into this mind gaming nonsense.

First just go... "Can I kill the man? Can I just smash and win-yeah! Yes you can. Great don't even need to think anymore. So next time you're stuck in a monsterfield just go ****ing kill them my friends."

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

Int Coerce TP 3 of region 44?
"AkA, Cascade."

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

+20% Enemy Casualties

Non Actions

Serenity

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

"AkA, Cascade."

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

+20% Enemy Casualties

Non Actions

Serenity

AkA Cascade: A Video-Essay On Standard Practices

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

"AkA, Cascade."

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

-1 To-Battle, +20% Enemy Casualties, -3 Enemy Leader Loss
(Alternatively, just +20% Enemy Casualties)

Non Actions

Serenity

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

"AkA, Cascade."

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

Non Actions

Serenity

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

"AkA, Cascade."

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

Non Actions

Serenity

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

"AkA, Cascade."

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

Non Actions

Serenity

Okay I'm going to tell you a fundamental thesis of strategy that I need all of you to tattoo onto your foreheads. I've spent many years singing to kaiju, started in childrens card games, Titan Singing specifically, worked up through medical into leviathan forging. For some reason one of the stickiest topics everyone asks me about, one particular cleric asked me 'okay Kremhild what if ...' okay let me backtrack and describe.

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

"AkA, Cascade."

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

Non Actions

Serenity

Okay I'm going to tell you a fundamental thesis of strategy that I need all of you to tattoo onto your foreheads. I've spent many years singing to kaiju, started in childrens card games, Titan Singing specifically, worked up through medical into leviathan forging. For some reason one of the stickiest topics everyone asks me about, one particular cleric asked me 'okay Kremhild what if ...' okay let me backtrack and describe.

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

"AkA, Cascade."

Avalanche Tac Doc Fluff

Non Actions

Show this

Serenity