Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw
Introducing: The Anvil

Ground Units: 3(+1)
Carrier Groups: Wrath, Exoddus, Oddyssey
Introducing: Carrier Group Soulstorm

EMP 0
PTW 0

Actions

Diplomacy- Attend the Big Race, name TBD.

Sub-actions 

Pay taxes to EMP

Gift all owned Starter Techs to all attendees. (Will be written out eventually) (even CAS, if they show.)

Gift Badalian Mega-Dirigibles to all Mekhalan attendees.(even CAS, if they show.)

Military 5- Recruit General
The Hammer. (she/her) Doctrine: Hammer's Vengeance (+4 to battle rolls used offensively while being attacked)

The Hammer was a surprisingly effective Diplomatic Agent and is a terror in a fight.  She was deemed a natural choice to lead the Glic Armed Forces by Snimt'Glek. Naturally, her political powers in this position were immediately turned joining her party to the coalition government seeking to replace Snimt'Glek.

Military- Recruit a Space Unit
The Hammer's Basilica is retrofitted for War, becoming The Anvil.

Military- Recruit a Ground Unit.
Carrier Group- Soulstorm

Military Snimt'Glek stages a coup to overturn the results of a No Confidence vote.  These efforts immediately fail because the Commander of the Military is a telepath who already betrayed him. He then gets exiled to The Arkhive.

Sub-action- The show trial is inexplicably turned into anti-CASSIOPE propaganda in a petty attempt to get back at them for stealing the Union Contract.

Enough said.

Non-Actions

News and rumors 

Report from an Imperial Cult Sympathethizer in the Combine:

Rumors circulate that the newly formalized Glic Military, in an effort to assauge Snimt'Glek paranoid delusions of imminent attack, has been doping Worker volunteers with progesterone in an effort to increase psi potential and muscle growth.   The bards saying this then add "The dosed brothers got pre-cognition,  and immediately reported a calm and uneventful future without Snimt'Glek's leadership.  At this point, the project was scrapped."

This addition is more likely political commentary than a factual account, as pre-cognition is a power never before observed in Workers or Queens.  To reiterate to my alien friends, unlike genders, which are fairly nebulous, the Glix castes are fairly well defined.  The two sapient castes, Worker and Queen, each demonstrate psionic abilities, but they always manifest in a specific set of ways.   Workers are considered "receptive."  Higher order abilities demonstrated by us include clairvoyance, psychometry, and, in extreme individuals, astral projection.  Queens are considered "projective,"  all Queens, almost without documented exception, have the ability of telepathy, and almost all have the power of "mind melding;" the creation of mind gestalts, and the power to possess Worker Glix and read our minds and memories.   Extremely powerful Queens can use such powers on-Glix.  Truly exceptional individuals such as The Hammer have telekinetic and probalistic abilities.   Other abilities, if they ever existed, are not well documented and are presumably mythical in Glix or the result of foreign sorcery misrepresented or combined with Psi.

-space reserved

ARKHIVE:  send you my "retired" eader

"This is how it ends. My intentions were only to serve the interests of the Glix people.  We are besieged on all sides.  Madness and war run rampant.  You can feel it.  Every Worker can. The worlds have gone wrong..."

"But I can only do so much.  If you do not trust my leadership, then we are damned, but my hands are clean..."

"I will accept exile.  Sansar was the place our history began.  Let it end there, and let me catalogue us to the posterity of aliens..."

Predicted stat changes-
+2 Mil

New Ruler: Yes.

Shadow Prime Minister Chif'Blak, The Parrot's Voice, Head of the Outer Duma

Diplomacy 4(+1)
Mil 3 (+2)
Eco 4 (+1)
Faith 1
Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

%5BImg%5Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2Fattachments%2F1195759011941859399%2F1196267898071699516%2FSlig.png%3Fex%3D65b7024c%26is%3D65a48d4c%26hm%3De46c551533eff45b4bed98803c17a5fe78079fe608387a0a1b7b1a0774abf82a%26%5B%2Fimg%5D
Slig.png?ex=65b7024c&is=65a48d4c&hm=e46c551533eff45b4bed98803c17a5fe78079fe608387a0a1b7b1a0774abf82a&

The Combined Commonwealth of Glix

Region 77- The Parrot's Perch

Prime Minister Snimt'Glek, the Parrot's Voice, leader of the Outer Duma

Game years 4-7
4 years until Jubilee

Diplomacy 6
Military 5
Economy 3
Faith 2
Intrigue 2

Resources

Embassies= none
Trade Routes= none
Wealth: 2(-1)
Income= 0/round

Space Units: 1(+1)
Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

EMP 0
PTW 0

Actions

Sub-actions 

Pay taxes to EMP

Gift all owned Starter Techs to all attendees. (Will be written out eventually) (even CAS, if they show.)

Gift Badalian Mega-Dirigibles to all Mekhalan attendees.(even CAS, if they show.)

The Hammer. (she/hers) Doctrine: Hammer's Vengeance (+4 to battle rolls used offensively while being attacked)

The Hammer was a surprisingly effective Diplomatic Agent and is a terror in a fight.  She was deemed a natural choice to lead the Glic Armed Forces by Snimt'Glek. Naturally, her political powers in this position were immediately turned joining her party to the coalition government seeking to replace Snimt'Glek.

[I]More fluff to follow?[/i]

Carrier Group- Soulstorm

Military Snimt'Glek stages a coup to overturn the results of a No Confidence vote.  These efforts immediately fail because the Commander of the Military is a telepath who already betrayed him. He then gets exiled to The Arkhive.

Sub-action- The show trial is inexplicably turned into anti-CASSIOPE propaganda in a petty attempt to get back at them for stealing the Union Contract.

Enough said.

Non-Actions

News and rumors 

Report from an Imperial Cult Sympathethizer in the Combine:

Rumors circulate that the newly formalized Glic Military, in an effort to assauge Snimt'Glek paranoid delusions of imminent attack, has been doping Worker volunteers with progesterone in an effort to increase psi potential and muscle growth.   The bards saying this then add "The dosed brothers got pre-cognition,  and immediately reported a calm and uneventful future without Snimt'Glek's leadership.  At this point, the project was scrapped."

This addition is more likely political commentary than a factual account, as pre-cognition is a power never before observed in Workers or Queens.  To reiterate to my alien friends, unlike genders, which are fairly nebulous, the Glix castes are fairly well defined.  The two sapient castes, Worker and Queen, each demonstrate psionic abilities, but they always manifest in a specific set of ways.   Workers are considered "receptive."  Higher order abilities demonstrated by us include clairvoyance, psychometry, and, in extreme individuals, astral projection.  Queens are considered "projective,"  all Queens, almost without documented exception, have the ability of telepathy, and almost all have the power of "mind melding;" the creation of mind gestalts, and the power to possess Worker Glix and read our minds and memories.   Extremely powerful Queens can use such powers on-Glix.  Truly exceptional individuals such as The Hammer have telekinetic and probalistic abilities.   Other abilities, if they ever existed, are not well documented and are presumably mythical in Glix or the result of foreign sorcery misrepresented or combined with Psi.

-space reserved for more on Snimt'Glek's fall from grace

-space reserved

[I]Fluff Goes Here[/i]

Predicted stat changes-
+2 Mil

Diplomacy 4(+1)
Mil 3 (+2)
Eco 4 (+1)
Faith 1
Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

%5BImg%5Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2Fattachments%2F1195759011941859399%2F1196267898071699516%2FSlig.png%3Fex%3D65b7024c%26is%3D65a48d4c%26hm%3De46c551533eff45b4bed98803c17a5fe78079fe608387a0a1b7b1a0774abf82a%26%5B%2Fimg%5D
Slig.png?ex=65b7024c&is=65a48d4c&hm=e46c551533eff45b4bed98803c17a5fe78079fe608387a0a1b7b1a0774abf82a&

Game years 4-7
4 years until Jubilee

Diplomacy 6
Military 5
Economy 3
Faith 2
Intrigue 2

Resources

Embassies= none
Trade Routes= none
Income= 0/round

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

EMP 0
PTW 0

Actions

Sub-actions 

Pay taxes to EMP

The Hammer. (she/hers) Doctrine: Hammer's Vengeance (+4 to battle rolls used offensively while being attacked)

Carrier Group- Soulstorm

Enough said.

Non-Actions
[I]Fluff Goes Here[/i]

Predicted stat changes-
+2 Mil

Diplomacy 4(+1)
Mil 3 (+2)
Eco 4 (+1)
Faith 1
Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

Game years 4-7
4 years until Jubilee

Diplomacy 6
Military 5
Economy 3
Faith 2
Intrigue 2

Resources

Embassies= none
Trade Routes= none
Income= 0/round

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

EMP 0
PTW 0

Actions

Sub-actions 

Pay taxes to EMP

Carrier Group- Soulstorm

Enough said.

Non-Actions
[I]Fluff Goes Here[/i]

Predicted stat changes-
+2 Mil

Diplomacy 4(+1)
Mil 3 (+2)
Eco 4 (+1)
Faith 1
Int 2