Edit History

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Diplomacy: 3, Military: 1, Economy: 1, Faith: 8, Intrigue: 8

Actions

1) Faith - Conversion in Region 22 - Establish Coedd Minority (Success)

Coedd predicts. non-Coedd meats fights non-Coedd meat. Coedd aids Coedd.

From the personal notes of Garrick Mynqvist, ArkHivist 

A more pro-active approach to the work Coedd has been doing in reparing war damage - Coedd missionaries scamper through the war zone itself, preventing damage as much as repairing it. The civilian population, terrified by the invasion raging around them, make easy converts for the harmless missionaries

2) Faith - Conversion in Region 30 - Establish Coedd Minority (Success)

non-Coedd meats fought non-Coedd meat. Coedd aids Coedd.

While over in Erubuus, work continues to repair the damage done by Eskor's earlier invasion. The method is now well practiced and proceeds swiftly - the war damage replaced and numbers swelled by local converts.

3) Intrigue - Secret Action

Coedd/meat reproduction

Yet again, a small group of cultists have been dispatched with clandestine orders. Coedd was intrigued by the holovids purporting to show...well..acts, though, and my best guess is that it's something related? I can't be sure.

4) Intrigue - Build Spy Network in the Reserve (Using Hives of Scum and Villainy) (Great Success)

The Cult of Coedd is now well established in the reserve and their local leader, Gadear of Craobgra, has taken the increasingly common step of relaying all information he receives as to the working of the Elif Dhaoine back to Coedd. In this he has been aided by a small number of mercenaries (pirates? raiders? call them what you wil) who have seen the opportunity to turn a quick profit in shuttling the first load of information over and establishing a more long term method for doing so.

Coedd, so fas as I have been able to tell, shows no interest in any of it. Gigabytes of uncategorised information begin to pile up in the island's limited electronic storage. ArkHive aid will be needed soon, I judge, if Coedd continues to accumulate information and not "prune" it.

5) Intrigue - Coerce TP 1 in Region 22 (Spending one Treasure) (Great Success)

Coedd seeks meat toys

From the personal notes of Garrick Mynqvist, ArkHivist (Unfinished)

Once again, plantlife grows rapidly to threaten the industrial output of a factory, this one devoted to making a series of toys that, from what I gather, serve as training materials for demonology. Facing the threat of invasion from other quarters, the toymakers capitulate rapidly and agree to send a portion of their output to Coedd, though what it wants with them is beyond me.

Expected Stat Increases Next Turn:
Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

-1 Renown from Hives of Scum and Villainy

Non-actions

•  Garrick Mynqvist and the the mouthpiece attend the elves. It's been many years since Garrick was seen, only a steady stream of scholarly work confirming he is still alive. Nevertheless, he appears to be one of the speakers at the event the elves are holding.
  • Treasure is delivered from the Empire. Coedd appears not to have been expecting it nor to know what to do with it. Currently, it sits as a largely ignored pile.
  • Conduct investigation of Stage Trees Coedd cultists at the Arkhive work quickly to confirm that the newly discovered exo-plants delivered by the Durats don't form any threat to the native flora of Sansar. It's entirely possible that, purely by accident, they also look at whether or not it forms a threat to the fauna.
  • Support UNCCLE Buyout of 33.1 U.N.N.C.L.E expresses as interest in purchasing narcotics and are met with all the aid that the merchants of Coedd can offer. Tours are granted of various facilities with a long and frank discussion of their various merits. There is an equally long and equally frank discussion of the merits of the various strains of narcotic produced and U.N.N.C.L.E.'s representative is sent back laden with samples. Support UNNCLE buyout of 33.1
  • Support ArkHive buyout of 37.1 The ArkHive requires assembly line robotics and given the so-so reaction to their usage so far the merchant class of Coedd is willing to go without them for a while, though ominous noises are made about needing them eventually or there could be "repercussions".

Arkhive

Submission to the Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Units: 1
Treasure: 0

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

A more pro-active approach to the work Coedd has been doing in reparing war damage - Coedd missionaries scamper through the war zone itself, preventing damage as much as repairing it. The civilian population, terrified by the invasion raging around them, make easy converts for the harmless missionaries

While over in Erubuus, work continues to repair the damage done by Eskor's earlier invasion. The method is now well practiced and proceeds swiftly - the war damage replaced and numbers swelled by local converts.

Coedd/meat reproduction

Yet again, a small group of cultists have been dispatched with clandestine orders. Coedd was intrigued by the holovids purporting to show...well..acts, though, and my best guess is that it's something related? I can't be sure.

4) Intrigue - Build Spy Network in the Reserve (Using Hives of Scum and Villainy) (Great Success)

The Cult of Coedd is now well established in the reserve and their local leader, Gadear of Craobgra, has taken the increasingly common step of relaying all information he receives as to the working of the Elif Dhaoine back to Coedd. In this he has been aided by a small number of mercenaries (pirates? raiders? call them what you wil) who have seen the opportunity to turn a quick profit in shuttling the first load of information over and establishing a more long term method for doing so.

Coedd, so fas as I have been able to tell, shows no interest in any of it. Gigabytes of uncategorised information begin to pile up in the island's limited electronic storage. ArkHive aid will be needed soon, I judge, if Coedd continues to accumulate information and not "prune" it.

5) Intrigue - Coerce TP 1 in Region 22 (Spending one Treasure) (Great Success)

Coedd seeks meat toys

Once again, plantlife grows rapidly to threaten the industrial output of a factory, this one devoted to making a series of toys that, from what I gather, serve as training materials for demonology. Facing the threat of invasion from other quarters, the toymakers capitulate rapidly and agree to send a portion of their output to Coedd, though what it wants with them is beyond me.

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

•  Garrick Mynqvist and the the mouthpiece attend the elves. It's been many years since Garrick was seen, only a steady stream of scholarly work confirming he is still alive. Nevertheless, he appears to be one of the speakers at the event the elves are holding.
  • Treasure is delivered from the Empire. Coedd appears not to have been expecting it nor to know what to do with it. Currently, it sits as a largely ignored pile.
  • Conduct investigation of Stage Trees Coedd cultists at the Arkhive work quickly to confirm that the newly discovered exo-plants delivered by the Durats don't form any threat to the native flora of Sansar. It's entirely possible that, purely by accident, they also look at whether or not it forms a threat to the fauna.
  • U.N.N.C.L.E expresses as interest in purchasing narcotics and are met with all the aid that the merchants of Coedd can offer. Tours are granted of various facilities with a long and frank discussion of their various merits. There is an equally long and equally frank discussion of the merits of the various strains of narcotic produced and U.N.N.C.L.E.'s representative is sent back laden with samples.

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Coedd/meat reproduction

5) Intrigue - Coerce TP 1 in Region 22 (Spending one Treasure) (Actual or Potential Great Success depending on region owner)

Coedd seeks meat toys

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

• U.N.N.C.L.E expresses as interest in purchasing narcotics and are met with all the aid that the merchants of Coedd can offer. Tours are granted of various facilities with a long and frank discussion of their various merits. There is an equally long and equally frank discussion of the merits of the various strains of narcotic produced and U.N.N.C.L.E.'s representative is sent back laden with samples.

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Coedd/meat reproduction

4) Intrigue - Build Spy Network in the Reserve (Using Hives of Scum and Villainy) (Potential Great Success)

5) Intrigue - Coerce TP 1 in Region 22 (Spending one Treasure) (Actual or Potential Great Success depending on region owner)

Coedd seeks meat toys

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Coedd/meat reproduction

4) Intrigue - Build Spy Network in the Reserve (Using Hives of Scum and Villainy) (Potential Great Success)

5) Intrigue - Coerce TP 1 in Region 22

Coedd seeks meat toys

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Coedd/meat reproduction

Coedd seeks meat toys

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

• U.N.C.L.L.E expresses as interest in purchasing narcotics and are met with all the aid that the merchants of Coedd can offer. Tours are granted of various facilities with a long and frank discussion of their various merits. There is an equally long and equally frank discussion of the merits of the various strains of narcotic produced and U.N.C.L.L.E.'s representative is sent back laden with samples.

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Coedd/meat reproduction

Coedd seeks meat toys

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

• U.N.C.L.L.E expresses as interest in purchasing narcotics and are met with all the aid that the merchants of Coedd can offer. Tours are granted of various facilities with a long and frank discussion of their various merits. There is an equally long and equally frank discussion of the merits of the various strains of narcotic produced and U.N.C.L.L.E.'s representative is sent back laden with samples.

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Coedd/meat reproduction

Coedd seeks meat toys

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Coedd/meat reproduction

Coedd seeks meat toys

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Coedd/meat reproduction

Coedd seeks meat toys

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here