Military: 6
Economy: 3
Faith: 2
Intrigue: 7
Stat Growths: +1 Dip, +1 Int
Ground Units: 3 Space Units: 2
1 Ground Unit: Defend TP 70

Treasure Paperwork
Spending 1 Treasure on actions, Gaining 1 Treasure from income.
Expected Net Change 4 > 4

Actions

Dip: Raise Rep with the BRG (Roll = 18)
The Basu Rahmans have shown an interest, and Moonsoul Mountains have decided that they will likewise make overtures to make friends with some nice people. Sure, this is just a purely corporate interest they hold with the Heliotrope Broadcast, but right now the bar is just that low. Better friendships have been forged from worse starting conditions, and the Purifiers more than anyone know this.

Plus, Holly seems to be having good genuine fun with the BRG. She's installed new hands specifically for this endeavor.

Int: Sell Renown For Favor to BRG [Dirty Secrets]

Sell Renown For Favor to BRG

Smash or pass? Kaiju are like pokemon, right? There’s a shocking amount of them that are not the size of a tower, which provides a lot of variety. Honestly I had my doubts at first but they are a LOT more adorable than I’d have thought. No seriously the size of that shell, it's drool worthy. We’re here to conduct surveys and peek in at the intimate relations some people have with these delicate, feral creatures. Raunchy, important figures participating too, you thought we missed out but we’re here with you. Oh believe me we’re here with you. Of course, nothing even remotely suggestive can be put on air. But who everyone cares, we’re doing a livestream(at)HTCentral.PlaNet thing! My manager’s talking in my ear saying don’t curse those are hard to magically bleep out live, so make sure you like and subscribe and come on over to take a dip in our special honey hot Hive Patron page for the real raunchy stuff where I don’t have this friendly advisor giving me assistance~!

Int: Coerce TP 2 of Region 42 for Charmed Textiles. (Roll = 13)

The people of the Moonsoul Mountains grow increasingly ravenous for their traditions to be expanded and their rituals to take shape. Opulence begets more opulence, and as the country expands past the literal mountains the increase in Zelfs and Kaiju and whatnot insist that they take whatever means necessary to acquire a similar influx of supply.

Dip: Attend An Event (Conclave)
Acquire technologies from the Arkhive.

• Xenolinguistic Cataloguing
  • Badalian Megadirigibles
  • Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification
  • Algorithmic Imagination
  • Aclaustrophobic Psychiatry

Acquire technology from ALF

Acquire Technology from ALF

• Pseudogravity

Trade Region 8 to a proper custodian in the ARKhive. (Constance is a good bird whose got friends on the other side. (Sung to the music of Friends On The Other Side))

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Deny Corvee Labor to Region 8, in accordance to the demands of the BBC.

Put on a spectacle, hunt down the slavers who have been maintaining the previous system of Corvee Labor under Titania's nose. Round them up, the people that replaced the old system and tried to keep up the problematic behaviors with just a veneer of money slathered on top. Titania's eye cannot be fooled this easily. There were more than originally expected, but that's what you get when you have to purge a whole system of slavers to the root rather than just doing performative efforts to take control of the resources.

Give economic support for any nation with a capital on Sansar to buy TP 2 of Unblemished Wreckage.
As part of an economic boon and mixing (and the people of the Moonsoul Mountains learning what economy 'is', they open themselves up to visitors and decide to engage some of their wilds diving relations to those from the outside. Of course, any Zelfs in the production chain will remain independent as per the First Zociety Charter, but parts of the chain unrelated will ferry to whoever else comes.

Technically, people are allowed to try doing wilds delving. Practically, Moonsoul Mountains and Glorious Purifiers will not be held accountable for any strange or lethal incidents that occur within the Danger Zones.

Provide food to the Glix. They desire it, and so they shall receive. Even if the bounties of Sansar are weird in and of themselves, and the bounties of the Moonsoul Mountains weirder still.

The traveling kaiju of the Moonsoul Mountains take their time traversing from the inner reaches of Badal and the outer spheres of Mekhala and Veehra in circular migrations. A relatively small sized project is started, bringing the refugees, dying and abandoned from the cataclysmic wars raged on. Many do not make the trip, estimations are that barely half survive, but those that do survive are brought to The United Houses of Senkar, whose people have agreed to take in with hospitality a few refugees from the outer systems who need a home. Their biodomes and research provide good quality to the various divergent lifeforms, and a good biological diversity to boot.

Holly gladly accepts the deal for Independent Partnership, and starts to set up her avenues with the BRG. The meeting is a while yet, but kind meets kinds, and the fresh face is excited for what is to come.

Remember to pack a lunchables of souls for your trip, honey. Play nice with the totally inconspicuous media beasties!

Titania has officially entered what humans call teenage years. She is celebrating by taking on black inky coloring and long(er) hair, and venturing into the oratory in line with her electromagnetic heritage. The sound waves are pretty dang good. Her album is called (This demon eating me from the)

Inside Out

When people listen to it they get very much in the vibe and thrill, and the popularity causes quite a few people to come under her sway. This helps, among other things, make the native population of the Kaiju Migration and the Moonsoul Region have a more diverse population than just Zelfs and Moonmen.

The suffering of slitherers on redacted is insurmountable, protections popped, lizards liquified! Who will survive this utter onslaught! Alien invaders from across the stars, bringing alien dopplegangers of their own to Take. Your. JOBS! Attack of the MoooOooOon Men!

One certified representative of the Purifiers had this to say.

“Ma’am, ma’am, is it true that you slaughtered half of the population to feed your bonedust rituals? What kinds of atrocities will you commit next!”

“Who the f-… Yes. It’s true. We killed them. We killed them all. We brought their carcasses to Sansar as fertilizer. Hehehaa. All is Coedd. Coedd is all. Memes asid-”

Coming out in theaters next spring.

heliotropebroadcast.png.f2b8b41b0b5ea41ecab7e0b92927e349.png

Dopamine Dessert

20240312_172654.jpg20240312_172652.jpg.b48b0d80df2f6eef7a9dcf86be26a5f5.jpg20240312_1726520.jpg.c6a958e25d41863319dc6b6989d04817.jpg20240312_172653.jpg.4bc54f7bfb15abddc2766c808ff42962.jpg

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

purifier shrine flag edit.png

Glorious Purifiers
Ruler: Titania
Diplomacy: 7

Treasure Paperwork

Actions

The Basu Rahmans have shown an interest, and Moonsoul Mountains have decided that they will likewise make overtures to make friends with some nice people. Sure, this is just a purely corporate interest they hold with the Heliotrope Broadcast, but right now the bar is just that low. Better friendships have been forged from worse starting conditions, and the Purifiers more than anyone know this.

Plus, Holly seems to be having good genuine fun with the BRG. She's installed new hands specifically for this endeavor.

Smash or pass? Kaiju are like pokemon, right? There’s a shocking amount of them that are not the size of a tower, which provides a lot of variety. Honestly I had my doubts at first but they are a LOT more adorable than I’d have thought. No seriously the size of that shell, it's drool worthy. We’re here to conduct surveys and peek in at the intimate relations some people have with these delicate, feral creatures. Raunchy, important figures participating too, you thought we missed out but we’re here with you. Oh believe me we’re here with you. Of course, nothing even remotely suggestive can be put on air. But who everyone cares, we’re doing a livestream(at)HTCentral.PlaNet thing! My manager’s talking in my ear saying don’t curse those are hard to magically bleep out live, so make sure you like and subscribe and come on over to take a dip in our special honey hot Hive Patron page for the real raunchy stuff where I don’t have this friendly advisor giving me assistance~!

The people of the Moonsoul Mountains grow increasingly ravenous for their traditions to be expanded and their rituals to take shape. Opulence begets more opulence, and as the country expands past the literal mountains the increase in Zelfs and Kaiju and whatnot insist that they take whatever means necessary to acquire a similar influx of supply.

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

• Pseudogravity

Trade Region 8 to a proper custodian in the ARKhive. (Constance is a good bird whose got friends on the other side. (Sung to the music of Friends On The Other Side))

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Put on a spectacle, hunt down the slavers who have been maintaining the previous system of Corvee Labor under Titania's nose. Round them up, the people that replaced the old system and tried to keep up the problematic behaviors with just a veneer of money slathered on top. Titania's eye cannot be fooled this easily. There were more than originally expected, but that's what you get when you have to purge a whole system of slavers to the root rather than just doing performative efforts to take control of the resources.

Give economic support for any nation with a capital on Sansar to buy TP 2 of Unblemished Wreckage.
As part of an economic boon and mixing (and the people of the Moonsoul Mountains learning what economy 'is', they open themselves up to visitors and decide to engage some of their wilds diving relations to those from the outside. Of course, any Zelfs in the production chain will remain independent as per the First Zociety Charter, but parts of the chain unrelated will ferry to whoever else comes.

Technically, people are allowed to try doing wilds delving. Practically, Moonsoul Mountains and Glorious Purifiers will not be held accountable for any strange or lethal incidents that occur within the Danger Zones.

Provide food to the Glix. They desire it, and so they shall receive. Even if the bounties of Sansar are weird in and of themselves, and the bounties of the Moonsoul Mountains weirder still.

The traveling kaiju of the Moonsoul Mountains take their time traversing from the inner reaches of Badal and the outer spheres of Mekhala and Veehra in circular migrations. A relatively small sized project is started, bringing the refugees, dying and abandoned from the cataclysmic wars raged on. Many do not make the trip, estimations are that barely half survive, but those that do survive are brought to The United Houses of Senkar, whose people have agreed to take in with hospitality a few refugees from the outer systems who need a home. Their biodomes and research provide good quality to the various divergent lifeforms, and a good biological diversity to boot.

Holly gladly accepts the deal for Independent Partnership, and starts to set up her avenues with the BRG. The meeting is a while yet, but kind meets kinds, and the fresh face is excited for what is to come.

Remember to pack a lunchables of souls for your trip, honey. Play nice with the totally inconspicuous beasties!

Titania has officially entered what humans call teenage years. She is celebrating by taking on black inky coloring and long(er) hair, and venturing into the oratory in line with her electromagnetic heritage. The sound waves are pretty dang good. Her album is called (This demon eating me from the)

Inside Out

When people listen to it they get very much in the vibe and thrill, and the popularity causes quite a few people to come under her sway. This helps, among other things, make the native population of the Kaiju Migration and the Moonsoul Region have a more diverse population than just Zelfs and Moonmen.

The suffering of slitherers on Ophion is insurmountable, protections popped, lizards liquified! Who will survive this utter onslaught! Alien invaders from across the stars, bringing alien dopplegangers of their own to Take. Your. JOBS! Attack of the MoooOooOon Men!

“Ma’am, ma’am, is it true that you slaughtered half of the population to feed your bonedust rituals? What kinds of atrocities will you commit next!”

“Who the f-… Yes. It’s true. We killed them. We killed them all. We brought their carcasses to Sansar as fertilizer. Hehehaa. All is Coedd. Coedd is all. Memes asid-”

Dopamine Dessert

20240312_172654.jpg20240312_172652.jpg.b48b0d80df2f6eef7a9dcf86be26a5f5.jpg20240312_1726520.jpg.c6a958e25d41863319dc6b6989d04817.jpg20240312_172653.jpg.4bc54f7bfb15abddc2766c808ff42962.jpg

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Treasure Paperwork

Actions

The Basu Rahmans have shown an interest, and Moonsoul Mountains have decided that they will likewise make overtures to make friends with some nice people. Sure, this is just a purely corporate interest they hold with the Heliotrope Broadcast, but right now the bar is just that low.

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

• Pseudogravity

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Inside Out

The suffering of slitherers on Ophion is insurmountable, protections popped, lizards liquified! Who will survive this utter onslaught! Alien invaders from across the stars, bringing alien dopplegangers of their own to Take. Your. JOBS! Attack of the MoooOooOon Men!

Dopamine Dessert

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Treasure Paperwork

Actions

The Basu Rahmans have shown an interest, and Moonsoul Mountains have decided that they will likewise make overtures to make friends with some nice people. Sure, this is just a purely corporate interest they hold with the Heliotrope Broadcast, but right now the bar is just that low.

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

• Pseudogravity

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Inside Out

Dopamine Dessert

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Treasure Paperwork

Actions

Dip: Raise Rep with the BRG

Int: Coerce TP 2 of Region 42 for Charmed Textiles.

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

• Pseudogravity

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Inside Out

Dopamine Dessert

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Treasure Paperwork

Actions

Int: Sell Renown For Favor to BRG

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

• Pseudogravity

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Inside Out

Dopamine Dessert

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers
Stat Growth: +1 Dip, +1 Int
Ground Units: 3 Space Units: 1 Treasure: 4

Treasure Paperwork

Actions

%5Btable%5D%5Btr%5D%5Btd%3D%22bgcolor%3A%23000000%2C%20width%3A%201200%22%5D%5BCOLOR%3D%22%23ff0066%22%5D%5Bb%5D%5BSIZE%3D3%5D%5BFONT%3DImpact%5DActions%3A%5B%2FFONT%5D%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2Fb%5D%5B%2FCOLOR%5D%5B%2Ftd%5D%5B%2Ftr%5D%5B%2Ftable%5D
%5Btable%5D%5Btr%5D%5Btd%3D%22bgcolor%3A%23000000%2C%20width%3A%201200%22%5D%5BCOLOR%3D%22%23ff0066%22%5D%5Bb%5D%5BSIZE%3D3%5D%5BFONT%3DImpact%5DActions%3A%5B%2FFONT%5D%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2Fb%5D%5B%2FCOLOR%5D%5B%2Ftd%5D%5B%2Ftr%5D%5B%2Ftable%5D

Acquire technologies from the Arkhive. (List Here)

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

Acquire Pseudogravity from ALF(?)

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Inside Out

Dopamine Dessert

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Diplomacy: 7 | Military: 6 | Economy: 3 | Faith: 2 | Intrigue: 7

Actions

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

Int Secret

Treasure Paperwork

Non-Actions

Inside Out

Dopamine Dessert

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Inside Out

Dopamine Dessert

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Glorious Purifiers

Actions

• Nuclear Fusion
  • In Vivo Modification

Int Secret

Non-Actions

Inside Out

Dopamine Dessert