Edit History

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Diplomacy: 3, Military: 1, Economy: 1, Faith: 9, Intrigue: 9

Actions

1) Faith - Conversion in Region 51 (Establish Coedd Minority)

non-Coedd meats fought non-Coedd meat. Coedd aids Coedd.

A voice recording by Siobhan of Clagarth 

Well! It's taken them years to get to but it looks like various worshippers have finally made it to Grigialfheim to reapir the damage done there by the Elven invasion. I thought a lot of it would have healed itself by now but I've seen the holovids and I guess there is still work for them to do there. It really is incredible how much damage energy weapons and the like can do to an area.

2) Faith - Faith - Conversion in Region 35 (Establish Coedd Minority)

PS, though why I'm saying that in a voice note is beyond me. It looks like they've made it to one of the other Elven regions too.

3) Intrigue - Surveillance in Region 48 (Great Success)

A great day for the "spies" over at the Arkhive. The general consensus is that Coedd has requested some information from them. They'll be overjoyed. Various seeds from one of the northern regions - region 48 as the Imperial Cartographers reckon things - started growing then dying off, growing then dying off. I'm pretty sure - and Garrick confirmed - that's how Coedd expresses uncertainty. Well, they got straight on it - a recon team was dispatched and they gathered satellite and sensor data by the hiveload. If Coedd is uncertain about something to do with that region, rest assured the "spies" are on it.

4) Intrigue - Build Spy Network in GLO (Success pending resist)

Now cultists in the Glorious Purifiers are getting in on the "send information to Coedd" action. This is getting a little ridiculous, I might suggest Michella does something about it.

Just thought, Michella's going to be pissed off that I used her name. Note to self: When I write this up use her codename: B

5) Faith - Change Size Bonus 2 to +1 to conversions in regions there was a battle last turn

The followers of Coedd are known for visiting battlefields en masse and working alongside the natives to restore cultivated fields, orchards and the other plantlife on which meat inhabitants depend. This work naturally ingratiates them to the locals and makes their sermons well attended and received.

Expected Stat Increases Next Turn:
Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:
None this turn
Non-actions

• The BRG base on Sansar is destroyed. Coedd hears about the attack after it has been launched and does what little it can. Pkant life grows around some of the ILU forces to impede their progress while medicinal herbs hurriedly grow in the ruins to allower rescuers easy access to resources. Poisonous ones grow also, for those beyond help but in pain.
  • An offer to BRG As Coedd does what it can to mitigate the attacks, a representative from Coedd's own media companies hurries to the local BRG offer. He's no negotiator but he is stubborn and the best offer he can make is:
    • Coedd builds a new BRB base in its lands within the next six years (next turn and the turn after)
    • Coedd takes every action possible to secure that base from attack for the next fifteen years (until the end of turn 11)
    • Coedd agrees not to itself attack BRG bases for the next thirty years (until the end of turn 16)
    • BRG not only waives the favour owed by Coedd but now owes Coedd three (Net swing of four favours)
    • BRG recognises that Coedd is friendly (instant raise to Rep 2)

Arkhive

Submission to the Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Units: 1
Treasure: 0

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Well! It's taken them years to get to but it looks like various worshippers have finally made it to Grigialfheim to reapir the damage done there by the Elven invasion. I thought a lot of it would have healed itself by now but I've seen the holovids and I guess there is still work for them to do there. It really is incredible how much damage energy weapons and the like can do to an area.

PS, though why I'm saying that in a voice note is beyond me. It looks like they've made it to one of the other Elven regions too.

A great day for the "spies" over at the Arkhive. The general consensus is that Coedd has requested some information from them. They'll be overjoyed. Various seeds from one of the northern regions - region 48 as the Imperial Cartographers reckon things - started growing then dying off, growing then dying off. I'm pretty sure - and Garrick confirmed - that's how Coedd expresses uncertainty. Well, they got straight on it - a recon team was dispatched and they gathered satellite and sensor data by the hiveload. If Coedd is uncertain about something to do with that region, rest assured the "spies" are on it.

Now cultists in the Glorious Purifiers are getting in on the "send information to Coedd" action. This is getting a little ridiculous, I might suggest Michella does something about it.

Just thought, Michella's going to be pissed off that I used her name. Note to self: When I write this up use her codename: B

5) Faith - Change Size Bonus 2 to +1 to conversions in regions there was a battle last turn

The followers of Coedd are known for visiting battlefields en masse and working alongside the natives to restore cultivated fields, orchards and the other plantlife on which meat inhabitants depend. This work naturally ingratiates them to the locals and makes their sermons well attended and received.

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:
None this turn
Non-actions

• The BRG base on Sansar is destroyed. Coedd hears about the attack after it has been launched and does what little it can. Pkant life grows around some of the ILU forces to impede their progress while medicinal herbs hurriedly grow in the ruins to allower rescuers easy access to resources. Poisonous ones grow also, for those beyond help but in pain.
  • An offer to BRB As Coedd does what it can to mitigate the attacks, a representative from Coedd's own media companies hurries to the local BRG offer. He's no negotiator but he is stubborn and the best offer he can make is:
    • Coedd builds a new BRB base in its lands within the next six years (next turn and the turn after)
    • Coedd takes every action possible to secure that base from attack for the next fifteen years (until the end of turn 11)
    • Coedd agrees not to itself attack BRG bases for the next thirty years (until the end of turn 16)
    • BRG not only waives the favour owed by Coedd but now owes Coedd three (Net swing of four favours)

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:
None this turn
Non-actions

• An offer to BRB As Coedd does what it can to mitigate the attacks, a representative from Coedd's own media companies hurries to the local BRG offer. He's no negotiator but he is stubborn and the best offer he can make is:

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

A voice recording by  

From the personal notes of someone

PS, though why I'm saying that in a vice note is beyond me. It looks like they've made it to one of the other Elven regions too.

4) Intrigue - I5 probs

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

• Coedd builds a new BRB base in its lands within the next three years (next turn)
    • BRG not only waives the favour owed by Coedd but now owes Coedd one

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

A voice recording by  

PS, though why I'm saying that in a vice note is beyond me. It looks like they've made it to one of the other Elven regions too.

4) Intrigue - I5 probs

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

•  

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

4) Intrigue - I5 probs

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

•  

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

1) Faith - Conversion (51, 35, 42, 37 to do)

2) Faith - Conversion (51, 35, 42, 37 to do)

4) Intrigue - I5 probs

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

•  

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

3) Intrigue - Build Spy Network in GLO probs

4) Intrigue - I5 probs

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

•  

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

4) Intrigue - I5 probs

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

•  

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies

Kythia

Kythia

Coedd

All is Coedd

Actions

4) Intrigue - I5 probs

5) Faith - Change Size Bonus 2 - +1 to conversions in regions there was a battle last turn

Faith +1, Intrigue +1

Other mechanical notes:

Non-actions

•  

Arkhive

Title goes here

None title words go here

Spies