BRG 0

EMP 1

PTW 0

Diplomacy 7
Mil 5
Eco 7
Faith 1
Int 2 

1. Military- Invade Region 14 on behalf of the Bironian Bulwark. Commit 2 space and 4 land units.

Rofl'hesk, now called Rofl'Biron, seeks to avenge Shi Lithium and become ArchKnight!

The Hammer (General Mil 7) leads the Glix Fleet, with its ship-like APC's carrying slow moving, heavily armed troops and backed by giant Dreadnoughts. She is doing a favor for her Grandson on behalf of the Inner Duma. She chooses a conservative tactic of a Measured Advance.

2. Economy- Colonize 100 Success

The Fiorids attempted to claim jump us, maybe? It isn't clear. We are proceeding as though there will be no obstruction.

3. Economy- Buyout TP 30.3 Success

The economic scale of The Glix is expanding with the new Jubilee. A secondary food source is secured.

4. Faith-  Seek Aid on TP buyout.

5. Faith- Seek Aid on colonizing

The Reverends of Slingid raise power amid social unrest. They accomplish little.

Non-actions:

Arkhive: Philosophy:  On Order

The Glix believe strongly that debts should be paid.  This is why they declined the loan from the Union and why they pay their taxes.  The Union asked for terms the Glix would not meet, but the Empire paid upfront with their Engines.   They believe in saving and thrift.  The Glix, are, at heart, creatures of order, and things being wrong upsets them.

So, when Rofl'Biron petitioned the Czarra to avenge Shi Lithium, he hinges his appeal on one thing-  a thing the sagas pivot on:
He was a loyal servant, bent into something that never existed before, and, in his judgement, this was what he thought needed doing.   He was owed for the changes done to him by Snimt'Glek, but, more importantly, he was a psionic prodigy before he was turned into a Brother.  The Brother program supercharged his psi, and the psi of Workers is based on perception.  He felt this needed doing, and he was a finely-tuned instrument of feeling.

There was only one response to that, for a Glix.

Arkhive: Literature: The Ballad of Biron, part 1

A commodity
That was traded as an egg
So I became, Rofl

Freedom isn't free
All are Slaves to circumstance
So I became, Hesk

Born a prodigy
Puissant like my grandmother
Reborn a Brother

Unlike the others
Mooncalf, no longer a Worker
Reborn a Soldier

And Shi Lithium
Accross the circle
Well met, true hero

And, too soon, away
Fallen, never to return
Farewell, true hero

They seek now vengeance
And I call, Mother's Mother
Be theirs, oh Hammer

I become Biron
Brother, Soldier, Prodigy
Bring peace, true hero

Arkhive: Culture: The Czarra and the Inner Duma

Generally speaking, most Glix Workers have two representatives in The Duma, their Outer Duma representative, appointed by the Elder Brother of their Teivosk, and their Line Mother, their eldest Female relative, who sits in the Inner Duma.

According to legend, the leader of the Inner Duma is a transcendent being called the Czarra that was thr original creation of Slingid and lives in the minds of every Queen.  The Queens do not speak in words, and, when they do communicate with Workers, it is almost always with one voice.

Which is not to say Workers cannot communicate with them.  In practice, a Worker can petition their Line Mother for an audience and it will be granted.  In theory, this isn't necessary, they can just pray to The Czarra and it will be heard. 

But the Czarra replying directly is the stuff of legends.  Some skeptics, most notoriously Glim'Bosk, doubted The Czarra was a real entity...  

Until Rofl'Biron asked the Combine Government to intervene in the Bironian Civil War.

ARKHIVE note: The Migration or birth of 2003 Sophont Glix and a population of Drones makes the Arkhive the biggest Glix population besides The Blackcloud Coalition, and the presence of 4 Queens and 5 nymphs marks this as the only Glic Hive in existence.

Expected growth +1 Economy, +1 Faith
New leader: No

New stats:

Diplomacy 7

Mil 5

Eco 8

Faith 2

Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

Combined Commonwealth of Glix (GCC)

image.png.9a3ffc913c584dfd2953327a35a45d83.png

Prime Minister Chif'Blak, The Parrot's Voice, Head of the Outer Duma

Region 84, Parrot's Perch

Game years 13-15

5 years since the year of Jubilee

Resources 

Embassies= White Pawns

Trade Routes= Glorious Purifiers 

Wealth: 5(none spent)-> 5

Income= 0/round ->(1/round?)

Hide thil

Space Units: 2

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

Basillica of War: The Anvil

Ground Units: 4

Carrier Groups: Wrath, Exoddus, Oddyssey, Soulstorm

BRG 1

EMP 0

PTW 0

Favors:

BRG 0

EMP 1

PTW 0

Diplomacy 7
Mil 5
Eco 7
Faith 1
Int 2 

1. Military- Invade Region 14 on behalf of the Bironian Bulwark. Commit 2 space and 4 land units.

Rofl'hesk, now called Rofl'Biron, seeks to avenge Shi Lithium and become ArchKnight!

The Hammer (General Mil 7) leads the Glix Fleet, with its ship-like APC's carrying slow moving, heavily armed troops and backed by giant Dreadnoughts. She is doing a favor for her Grandson on behalf of the Inner Duma. She chooses a conservative tactic of a Measured Advance.

The Fiorids attempted to claim jump us, maybe? It isn't clear. We are proceeding as though there will be no obstruction.

The economic scale of The Glix is expanding with the new Jubilee. A secondary food source is secured.

The Reverends of Slingid raise power amid social unrest. They accomplish little.

Non-actions:

The Glix believe strongly that debts should be paid.  This is why they declined the loan from the Union and why they pay their taxes.  The Union asked for terms the Glix would not meet, but the Empire paid upfront with their Engines.   They believe in saving and thrift.  The Glix, are, at heart, creatures of order, and things being wrong upsets them.

So, when Rofl'Biron petitioned the Czarra to avenge Shi Lithium, he hinges his appeal on one thing-  a thing the sagas pivot on:
He was a loyal servant, bent into something that never existed before, and, in his judgement, this was what he thought needed doing.   He was owed for the changes done to him by Snimt'Glek, but, more importantly, he was a psionic prodigy before he was turned into a Brother.  The Brother program supercharged his psi, and the psi of Workers is based on perception.  He felt this needed doing, and he was a finely-tuned instrument of feeling.

A commodity
So I became, Rofl

Freedom isn't free
So I became, Hesk

Born a prodigy
Reborn a Brother

Unlike the others
Reborn a Soldier

And Shi Lithium
Accross the circle
Well met, true hero

And, too soon, away
Fallen, never to return
Farewell, true hero

They seek now vengeance
Be theirs, oh Hammer

I become Biron
Bring peace, true hero

Generally speaking, most Glix Workers have two representatives in The Duma, their Outer Duma representative, appointed by the Elder Brother of their Teivosk, and their Line Mother, their eldest Female relative, who sits in the Inner Duma.

According to legend, the leader of the Inner Duma is a transcendent being called the Czarra that was thr original creation of Slingid and lives in the minds of every Queen.  The Queens do not speak in words, and, when they do communicate with Workers, it is almost always with one voice.

Which is not to say Workers cannot communicate with them.  In practice, a Worker can petition their Line Mother for an audience and it will be granted.  In theory, this isn't necessary, they can just pray to The Czarra and it will be heard. 

But the Czarra replying directly is the stuff of legends.  Some skeptics, most notoriously Glim'Bosk, doubted The Czarra was a real entity...  

Until Rofl'Biron asked the Combine Government to intervene in the Bironian Civil War.

New stats:

Diplomacy 7

Mil 5

Eco 8

Faith 2

Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

Game years 13-15

Resources 

Embassies= White Pawns

Hide thil

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

BRG 1

EMP 0

PTW 0

Favors:

BRG 0

EMP 1

PTW 0

Diplomacy 7
Mil 5
Eco 7
Faith 1
Int 2 

The Hammer (mil 7) leads the Glix Fleet, with its ship-like APC's carrying slow moving, heavily armed troops and backed by giant dreadnoughts. She is doing a favor for her Grandson on behalf of the Inner Duma. She chooses a conservative tactic of a Measured Advance.

Non-actions:

A commodity
So I became, Rofl

Freedom isn't free
So I became, Hesk

Born a prodigy
Reborn a Brother

Unlike the others
Reborn a Soldier

And Shi Lithium
Accross the circle
Well met, true hero

And, too soon, away
Fallen, never to return
Farewell, true hero

They seek now vengeance
Be theirs, oh Hammer

I become Biron
Bring peace, true hero

New stats:

Diplomacy 7

Mil 5

Eco 8

Faith 2

Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

Game years 13-15

Resources 

Embassies= White Pawns

Hide thil

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

BRG 1

EMP 0

PTW 0

Favors:

BRG 0

EMP 1

PTW 0

Diplomacy 7
Mil 5
Eco 7
Faith 1
Int 2 

Rofl'hesk, now called Rofl'Biron, seeks to avenge Shi Lithium and become ArchKnighht!

2. Economy- Colonize 100

3. Economy- Buyout TP 30.3

The economic scale of The Glix is expanding with the new Jubilee.

The Reverends of Slingid raise power amid social unrest.

Non-actions:

A commodity
So I became, Rofl

Freedom isn't free
So I became, Hesk

Born a prodigy
Reborn a Brother

Unlike the others
Reborn a Soldier

And Shi Lithium
Accross the circle
Well met, true hero

And, too soon, away
Fallen, never to return
Farewell, true hero

They seek now vengeance
Be theirs, oh Hammer

I become Biron
Bring peace, true hero

New stats:

Diplomacy 7

Mil 5

Eco 8

Faith 2

Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

Game years 13-15

Resources 

Embassies= White Pawns

Hide thil

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

BRG 1

EMP 0

PTW 0

Favors:

BRG 0

EMP 1

PTW 0

Diplomacy 7
Mil 5
Eco 7
Faith 1
Int 2 

Rofl'hesk, now called Rofl'Biron, seeks to avenge Shi Lithium and become ArchKnighht!

2. Economy- Colonize 100

3. Economy- Buyout a TP

The economic scale of The Glix is expanding with the new Jubilee.

Non-actions:

A commodity
So I became, Rofl

Freedom isn't free
So I became, Hesk

Born a prodigy
Reborn a Brother

Unlike the others
Reborn a Soldier

And Shi Lithium
Accross the circle
Well met, true hero

And, too soon, away
Fallen, never to return
Farewell, true hero

They seek now vengeance
Be theirs, oh Hammer

I become Biron
Bring peace, true hero

New stats:

Diplomacy 7

Mil 5

Eco 8

Faith 2

Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

Game years 13-15

Resources 

Embassies= White Pawns

Hide thil

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

BRG 1

EMP 0

PTW 0

Favors:

BRG 0

EMP 1

PTW 0

Diplomacy 7
Mil 5
Eco 7
Faith 1
Int 2 

2. Economy- Buyout a TP

3. Economy- Buyout a TP

Preparing the groundwork for Project Homecoming has fallen to the Fiorids, so the Glix seek more immediate rewards.

5. Faith- Seek Aid on other TP buyout.

Non-actions:

A commodity
So I became, Rofl

Freedom isn't free
So I became, Hesk

Born a prodigy
Reborn a Brother

Unlike the others
Reborn a Soldier

And Shi Lithium
Accross the circle
Well met, true hero

And, too soon, away
Fallen, never to return
Farewell, true hero

They seek now vengeance
Be theirs, oh Hammer

I become Biron
Bring peace, true hero

New stats:

Diplomacy 7

Mil 5

Eco 8

Faith 2

Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

Game years 13-15

Resources 

Embassies= White Pawns

Hide this

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

BRG 1

EMP 0

PTW 0

Favors:

BRG 0

EMP 1

PTW 0

Diplomacy 7
Mil 5
Eco 7
Faith 1
Int 2 

2. Economy- Buyout a TP

3. Economy- Buyout a TP

Preparing the groundwork for Project Homecoming has fallen to the Fiorids, so the Glix seek more immediate rewards.

5. Faith- Seek Aid on other TP buyout.

Non-actions:

A commodity
So I became, Rofl

Freedom isn't free
So I became, Hesk

Born a prodigy
Reborn a Brother

Unlike the others
Reborn a Soldier

And Shi Lithium
Accross the circle
Well met, true hero

And, too soon, away
Fallen, never to return
Farewell, true hero

They seek now vengeance
Be theirs, oh Hammer

I become Biron
Bring peace, true hero

New stats:

Diplomacy 7

Mil 5

Eco 8

Faith 2

Int 2 

Featherscale

Featherscale

Game years 13-15

Resources 

Embassies= none White Pawns incoming

Wealth: 5(two spent)-> 3

Income= 0/round

Mega-Dreadnought 7 Macaw

BRG 1

EMP 0

PTW 0

Favors:

BRG 0

EMP 1

PTW 0

Diplomacy 7
Mil 5
Eco 7
Faith 1
Int 2 

1. Diplomacy- Raise Reputation with an Org.

We need friends.

2. Economy- colonize 100 (1 treasure spent)

3. Economy- colonize 102 (1 treasure spent)

Preparing the groundwork for Project Homecoming is continuing. Two sites will be prepared, though neither will become permanent Glic Colonies.

4. Faith-  Seek Aid on colonizing 100

5. Faith- Seek Aid on colonizing 102

Non-actions:

Arkhive: Philosophy: tbd

Arkhive: Literature: TBD

New stats:

Diplomacy 7

Mil 5

Eco 8

Faith 2

Int 2