Edit History

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Capital: The City of Narsai (Region 69)
Round 7

News and Rumors
  • Jacques Vacquier, a minor priest of the Savior's Promise, is heralded as the Iron Monarch's Third Promise! His sudden elevation to the ranks of the Monarch's elite assassins surprises many, but all discreet inquiries as to whom the Third Promise kidnapped to earn his new role turn up nothing but sand.
  • To my friends and former compatriots of the Knights of the Dhaoine:
    Your concern for me is touching. I have experienced a change of heart, of a sorts. I am no longer quite the man you knew, though the Reserve and the hardy people that reside there still hold a special place in my memories. Though my methods may be strange and alien to you, I am still working to further elevate the standing of the Dhaoine in foreign affairs. To this end, I would be delighted to establish a connection between my new subjects and my homeland, should you be amenable.

Signed,
    Iron Monarch Eighbris, formerly of the Eilif Dhaoine

OoC: Want an Embassy next turn?

Hidden within the message is a second message in a cipher that only Eighbris and the Dhaoine would be able to decode.
Actions
  1. [Economy 5] - Establish a Trade Route with the STAR RATS.
    Sub-action: Refer CBC. Designate CBC as our own referrer. Receive bonus 0.5 RAT points for altering our Coerce target. (+2.5 RAT points gained total)
  2. [Diplomacy 5] - Establish an Embassy with the Cloudburst Confederation.
  3. [Diplomacy] - Attend the First Pan-Tekhum Mageball Competition.
    - Accept Console-Elect Giovanni from ILU.
    - Accept Society Consul Hanyeo from LSP.
    - Accept Witch Ghaile from COV.
    - Give 1 treasure to COV.
    - Accept Hyperlight Transceivers from SEV.
    - Accept Tesseractic Storage and Pseudogravity Engineering from GCC.
    - Accept Thaumonuclear Reactor Cores from HOB.
    - Kidnap Core Seer Usun from HOB.
    - Accept Anti-Gravity Rails from MIR.
    - Accept Soom-Pattern Rayguns from SCM.
    - Give 1 treasure to SCM.
    - Contribute 1 treasure to EMP's Extraordinary Research Grants Approval.
  4. [Economy] - Buyout TP 79.2 for Brahmaguptite with HOB support.
    Sub-action: Thanks to Viewers Like You for a potential +1 to the roll from BRG's Seek Aid
    2d6 + 5 Economy + 2 support - 1 distance; Roll = 11
    If the Seek Aid is successful, then this action succeeds.
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions
  • Change hosts rulers non-dynastically to Iron Monarch Barun khysee-Guyu (he/him).
    Non-dynastic succession: +1 to any two attributes, Growths: +1 Diplomacy, +1 Economy.
    3 + 1 + 1 Diplomacy, 3 Military, 3 + 1 Economy, 3 Faith, 4 + 1 Intrigue
  • Resist and hinder all conversions in Narsai (Region 69).
  • Hinder all buyouts in Narsai (Region 69), Agbada (Region 52), and Nadiratna (Region 68).
  • Resist all buyouts of Iron Masquerade Trading Posts.
  • Accept Embassy from LSP.
  • Claim 1 Renown from Ties That Bind for reaching 3 Embassies (SEV, CBC, LSP).

Reminders for myself

Status and Extravagance: Writeup prestige things for +1 REN until end of Round 8

Coronal Catalogue of Duelists: Duel fluff for EMP until the end of Round 8, reward 1 treasure

Thanks to Viewers Like You: Until the end of Round 8, and no more than once per round, Elect with at least BRG rep 1 may benefit from a Seek Aid attempt made by BRG on behalf of one of their actions. Actions benefiting from this Offer cannot involve opposed rolls against other Elect unless the opposed Elect is at BRG rep -1 or lower.

Extraordinary Research Grants Approval: Until the end of Round 9, spend an Eco action to donate treasure and will receive any techs made

Gather the Elites: Any elect with zero government supports at the end of Round 9 loses 1 REN

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

Diplomacy: 5
Military: 2
Economy: 5
Faith: 2
Intrigue: 5

Ground units: 2
Space units: 1
Treasure: 3 + 2 per round

EMP: 0 rep / 0 favors
WTU: -1 rep / 0 favors
BRG: 1 rep / 0 favors
REN: rank 2

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors
  • Jacques Vacquier, a minor priest of the Savior's Promise, is heralded as the Iron Monarch's Third Promise! His sudden elevation to the ranks of the Monarch's elite assassins surprises many, but all discreet inquiries as to whom the Third Promise kidnapped to earn his new role turn up nothing but sand.
    Your concern for me is touching. I have experienced a change of heart, of a sorts. I am no longer quite the man you knew, though the Reserve and the hardy people that reside there still hold a special place in my memories. Though my methods may be strange and alien to you, I am still working to further elevate the standing of the Dhaoine in foreign affairs. To this end, I would be delighted to establish a connection between my new subjects and my homeland, should you be amenable.

Signed,

Hidden within the message is a second message in a cipher that only Eighbris and the Dhaoine would be able to decode.
Actions
    Sub-action: Refer CBC. Designate CBC as our own referrer. Receive bonus 0.5 RAT points for altering our Coerce target. (+2.5 RAT points gained total)
    Sub-action: Thanks to Viewers Like You for a potential +1 to the roll from BRG's Seek Aid
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions
  • Change hosts rulers non-dynastically to Iron Monarch Barun khysee-Guyu (he/him).
    Non-dynastic succession: +1 to any two attributes, Growths: +1 Diplomacy, +1 Economy.
  • Hinder all buyouts in Narsai (Region 69), Agbada (Region 52), and Nadiratna (Region 68).

Reminders for myself

Status and Extravagance: Writeup prestige things for +1 REN until end of Round 8

Coronal Catalogue of Duelists: Duel fluff for EMP until the end of Round 8, reward 1 treasure

Thanks to Viewers Like You: Until the end of Round 8, and no more than once per round, Elect with at least BRG rep 1 may benefit from a Seek Aid attempt made by BRG on behalf of one of their actions. Actions benefiting from this Offer cannot involve opposed rolls against other Elect unless the opposed Elect is at BRG rep -1 or lower.

Extraordinary Research Grants Approval: Until the end of Round 9, spend an Eco action to donate treasure and will receive any techs made

Gather the Elites: Any elect with zero government supports at the end of Round 9 loses 1 REN

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors

Signed,

Actions
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions

Reminders for myself

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors
  • TBD. Eighbris responds to ELD's messages.
Actions
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions

Reminders for myself

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors
Actions
    - Accept Core Seer Usun from HOB.
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions

Reminders for myself

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors
Actions
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions

Reminders for myself

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors
Actions
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions

Reminders for myself

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors
Actions
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions

Reminders for myself

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors
Actions
    - Accept Society Consule Hanyeo from LSP.
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions

Reminders for myself

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)

aerin13

aerin13

The Iron Masquerade

Round 7

News and Rumors
Actions
    - Accept Society Consule Hanyeo from LSP.
  5. [Intrigue] - Secret.
Non-Actions

Reminders for myself

"Quote."

Iron Monarch Eighbris
(he/him)