Edit History

On 2/22/2024 at 5:38 PM, Bellossom said:

The Shattered Coven - Hopefully Mekhala

People: There are two main peoples that populate Mek, humanoids who call themselves witches and sentient stone elementals or Golems. The two coexist fairly comfortably as Golems can survive outside of the biodomes. Together, the golems and witches mine the asteroids for ore. The golems subsist on the same stones that power the witches’ magic and technology. Both communities work together to procure this most precious resource and sell the leftover ore. Both Witch and Golem regard knowledge and magic highly and quite a few of the Golems are in positions of power within the Cult of Mekhalan Unitarianism.

Geography: Mek is one of the many asteroids in Mekhala. The majority is a desolate place of rocks and dust with glass biodomes speckling the surface like pox. Inside the biodomes exist little pockets of life, some house fields of food and pastures of animals to sustain the other biodomes, others include cities with various societal districts. The grandest biodome serves as the capital of the Shattered Coven and is crowned by a large structure that serves as the center of the government and the holiest site. The building houses the largest piece of Mek’s magical core, a particularly large stone mined from  deep within Mek.

Government: The Shattered Coven is a fervent theocracy based around Mekhalan Unitarianism. The absolute ruler is considered High Witch, and High Witch is chosen from high status members of the cult who have proven their faith and/or made significant contributions to the study and understanding of Mekhala.

Faith: Mekhalan Unitarianism - Cult dedicated to the worship and study of the late planet (now asteroid belt) known as Mekhala. While Sansar is thought to be the origin of life, here it is believed that the core of the former planet was the origin of all magic in Tekhum. Higher status members of the cult are powerful witches that are said to have woven a strong connection to the planet’s magical core.

Resource: The Mekhalan asteroids are rich in valuable ore. Witches and Golems mine for resources and use them as the main source of trade and revenue.

Required Resource: As much as the witches attempt to create a self-sustaining environment, clean potable water remains a precious rarity.

Starting Tech: Vacuum Adaptation and Arcane Amplification

I don't have problems with any of this, but I would really like to see a couple more sentences everywhere, in your People section especially.

With your edits, you're approved. You'll be starting in Region 77 and can start posting this round (you'll get 1 new player bonus action).

Minescratcher452

Minescratcher452

22 hours ago, Bellossom said:

The Shattered Coven - Hopefully Mekhala

People: There are two main peoples that populate Mek, humanoids who call themselves witches and sentient stone elementals or Golems. The two coexist fairly comfortably as Golems can survive outside of the biodomes. Together, the golems and witches mine the asteroids for ore. The golems subsist on the same stones that power the witches’ magic and technology. Both communities work together to procure this most precious resource and sell the leftover ore. Both Witch and Golem regard knowledge and magic highly and quite a few of the Golems are in positions of power within the Cult of Mekhalan Unitarianism.

Geography: Mek is one of the many asteroids in Mekhala. The majority is a desolate place of rocks and dust with glass biodomes speckling the surface like pox. Inside the biodomes exist little pockets of life, some house fields of food and pastures of animals to sustain the other biodomes, others include cities with various societal districts. The grandest biodome serves as the capital of the Shattered Coven and is crowned by a large structure that serves as the center of the government and the holiest site. The building houses the largest piece of Mek’s magical core, a particularly large stone mined from  deep within Mek.

Government: The Shattered Coven is a fervent theocracy based around Mekhalan Unitarianism. The absolute ruler is considered High Witch, and High Witch is chosen from high status members of the cult who have proven their faith and/or made significant contributions to the study and understanding of Mekhala.

Faith: Mekhalan Unitarianism - Cult dedicated to the worship and study of the late planet (now asteroid belt) known as Mekhala. While Sansar is thought to be the origin of life, here it is believed that the core of the former planet was the origin of all magic in Tekhum. Higher status members of the cult are powerful witches that are said to have woven a strong connection to the planet’s magical core.

Resource: The Mekhalan asteroids are rich in valuable ore. Witches and Golems mine for resources and use them as the main source of trade and revenue.

Required Resource: As much as the witches attempt to create a self-sustaining environment, clean potable water remains a precious rarity.

Starting Tech: Vacuum Adaptation and Arcane Amplification

I don't have problems with any of this, but I would really like to see a couple more sentences everywhere, in your People section especially.