Edit History

BladeofOblivion

BladeofOblivion

1 hour ago, EmBark said:
During the Race -- Parrot's Perch

Ani-Quin entered Glix space calmly at regulation speeds, their ship almost parallel to Nsott'Blihg of the Glix Combine. Of course he would do well here, in native space. Ani-Quin thought they had nothing to worry about. They soared gently through the region, opening a channel to drink in the crowd's reaction and giving them a little show by making a barrel roll and a double loop in the air. Then they noticed a burst of energy on their screens. They tried to look closer, turning around in their cockpit, to notice Alud space-damned Soom hot on their tail and shooting past well before they could gather their bearings.

"Frak! Frak frell cruk kriff!" Their foot slipped off the pedal and the ship had an unfortunate spin before Ani-Quin got a handle on the steering wheel and righted the ship before it crashed straight into the ground. The ship passed through the blue shimmer of the barrier and then they slammed their foot down again. They got closer again to Alud Soom, though they had lost sight of Nsott. They opened comms, hailing Alud Soom's ship.

"Pardon my Sansarian, but gorram, that was quite a stunt there, Alud Soom! If you have more tricks up your engine like that, I should start being careful."

A hearty laugh emerges across comms from Alud's vessel:

"It seems we shall be racing alongside one another for a bit longer after all! Perhaps you'll get to see my remaining tricks firsthand."

BladeofOblivion

BladeofOblivion

52 minutes ago, EmBark said:
During the Race -- Parrot's Perch

Ani-Quin entered Glix space calmly at regulation speeds, their ship almost parallel to Nsott'Blihg of the Glix Combine. Of course he would do well here, in native space. Ani-Quin thought they had nothing to worry about. They soared gently through the region, opening a channel to drink in the crowd's reaction and giving them a little show by making a barrel roll and a double loop in the air. Then they noticed a burst of energy on their screens. They tried to look closer, turning around in their cockpit, to notice Alud space-damned Soom hot on their tail and shooting past well before they could gather their bearings.

"Frak! Frak frell cruk kriff!" Their foot slipped off the pedal and the ship had an unfortunate spin before Ani-Quin got a handle on the steering wheel and righted the ship before it crashed straight into the ground. The ship passed through the blue shimmer of the barrier and then they slammed their foot down again. They got closer again to Alud Soom, though they had lost sight of Nsott. They opened comms, hailing Alud Soom's ship.

"Pardon my Sansarian, but gorram, that was quite a stunt there, Alud Soom! If you have more tricks up your engine like that, I should start being careful."

A hearty laugh emerges across comms from Alud's vessel:

"It seems we shall be racing alongside one another for a bit longer than intended after all! Perhaps you'll get to see my remaining tricks firsthand."