Edit History

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

"WOAH! We're really getting into the thick of it now, quite literally. Is that, is that Ani queen in the front? I think it is though it's hard to tell because of the nature of the maze but Holly is here to bring you the news! We've got rabBots stationed at the checkpoints to get those cameras in closer as the racers go on while I get ready for the photo finish. Our Moonsung hero seems to have gone entirely missing and lost, but hey, you know what they say about an underdog! Lets scope in on some racers to tell the tales!"

dwarfbrick.jpg.36bdcade4bf74c04e3cd9b28c5a9fca8.jpg

"That part of the course is moving, wait no! It's not a part of the course that's a ship! Like an inevitable waterfall it slowly, SLLOOOWWLY, trickles along. But inexorably is the best kind of exorables, so these dwarves have a good shot at getting to the end eventually!"

Neon Light Illusion, meanwhile, seems to have something entirely different in mind. It's been missing for a while now, feasting on the kelp, snacking in a comical way as it utterly unconcerned with the race itself. It's got a strange package, a strange message attached, the metal meteor drug around the size of a empirial standard double-decker fridge.

"Right... here. This should do. Heaven help us all."

The squid looks around, burrowing deeper to feast on the kelp, dragging its cargo in tow.

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

"WOAH! We're really getting into the thick of it now, quite literally. Is that, is that Ani queen in the front? I think it is though it's hard to tell because of the nature of the maze but Holly is here to bring you the news! We've got rabBots stationed at the checkpoints to get those cameras in closer as the racers go on while I get ready for the photo finish. Our Moonsung hero seems to have gone entirely missing and lost, but hey, you know what they say about an underdog! Lets scope in on some racers to tell the tales!"

dwarfbrick.jpg.36bdcade4bf74c04e3cd9b28c5a9fca8.jpg

"That part of the course is moving, wait no! It's not a part of the course that's a ship! Like an inevitable waterfall it slowly, SLLOOOWWLY, trickles along. But inexorably is the best kind of exorables, so these dwarves have a good shot at getting to the end eventually!"

Neon Light Illusion, meanwhile, seems to have something entirely different in mind. It's been missing for a while now, feasting on the kelp, snacking in a comical way as it utterly unconcerned with the race itself. It's got a strange package, a strange message attached, the metal meteor drug around the size of a empirial standard double-decker fridge.

The squid looks around, burrowing deeper to feast on the kelp, dragging its cargo in tow.dwarfbrick.jpg.36bdcade4bf74c04e3cd9b28c5a9fca8.jpg

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Racer

The squid looks around, burrowing deeper to feast on the kelp, dragging its cargo in tow.

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

Racer

Neon Light Illusion