Edit History

Featherscale

Featherscale

At the Ring of Blood

This was tight, and dangerous. Nsott chanted the Jy'mar mantras against claustrophobia and relaxed...

Later

1 hour ago, TheDarkDM said:

Mad Dash racers, this is Naqi'a of the House of Fire. I am transmitting the Ducal IFF frequency of the fleet action taking place ahead. You should be safe from the Tiamat and the Bull of Heaven so long as your flight computers are repeating the signal. I make no promises for the rock-hoppers."

"Much Obliged, Lady Naqi'a!" Signals Raum as Nsott sets his beacon to the frequency provided.

Blihg Teivosk had special prototypes for this next leg. Pshrikes, psionic space birds that served as living flak, they released to chase Nsott...

Featherscale

Featherscale

At the Ring of Blood

This was tight, and dangerous. Nsott chanted the Jy'mar mantras against claustrophobia and relaxed...

Later

1 hour ago, TheDarkDM said:

Mad Dash racers, this is Naqi'a of the House of Fire. I am transmitting the Ducal IFF frequency of the fleet action taking place ahead. You should be safe from the Tiamat and the Bull of Heaven so long as your flight computers are repeating the signal. I make no promises for the rock-hoppers."

"Much Obliged, Lady Naqi'a!" Signals Raum as Nsott sets his beacon to the frequency provided.

Blihg Teivosk had special prototypes for this next leg. Pshrikes, psionic space birds that served as living flak, they released to chase Nsott...