Edit History

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

There was a long time to think, out here in the vastness of space. Neon Light Illusion was near the back of the pack, and some people were expecting some kind of comeback. Certainly Holly was cheering for it. The fool. The witch. The ... X? I think that's what these offworlders call it. These competitions were just games and jokes, but the true prize at stake in the wider game played here was much more tangible.

Mad Dash racers, this is Naqi'a of the House of Fire. I am transmitting the Ducal IFF frequency of the fleet action taking place ahead. You should be safe from the Tiamat and the Bull of Heaven so long as your flight computers are repeating the signal. I make no promises for the rock-hoppers."

Hm. Another voice. A piercing shell into the solitude. Buck up, it's something, food for thought, and promises of food up ahead. Yes... lets put out a signal to chat before the grand finale.

"Anyone there? I'm probably speaking into the void, but incase I'm not, I figure it'd be nice to chat with the fellow racers. I may be too far behind though, but at the very least I won't break my losing streak."

And of course, eventually, would come the other ring. Where shots from the ambush, and sniffing out to counterambush, would occupy the squid...

Rocket Relm

Rocket Relm

There was a long time to think, out here in the vastness of space. Neon Light Illusion was near the back of the pack, and some people were expecting some kind of comeback. Certainly Holly was cheering for it. The fool. The witch. The ... X? I think that's what these offworlders call it. These competitions were just games and jokes, but the true prize at stake in the wider game played here was much more tangible.

Mad Dash racers, this is Naqi'a of the House of Fire. I am transmitting the Ducal IFF frequency of the fleet action taking place ahead. You should be safe from the Tiamat and the Bull of Heaven so long as your flight computers are repeating the signal. I make no promises for the rock-hoppers."

Hm. Another voice. A piercing shell into the solitude. Buck up, it's something, food for thought, and promises of food up ahead. Yes... lets put out a signal to chat before the grand finale.

"Anyone there? I'm probably speaking into the void, but incase I'm not, I figure it'd be nice to chat with the fellow racers. I may be too far behind though, but at the very least I won't break my losing streak."