Edit History

Harding

Harding

token_1.png.a6f49fd7e2801849b51644c4d0ddf546.pngZefelle Copperspark, True neutral Lightfoot Halfling Druid 3

(Current HP: 27/ 27) | AC: 14 (16 shield equiped) | Spell Slots: 4 /2

StrSave -1
Athletics -1
9 (-1) | DexSave +2
Acrobatics +2 | Sleight of Hand +2 | Stealth +2
14 (+2) | ConSave +3
No skills associated.
16 (+3) | IntSave +4
Arcana +2 | History +2 | Investigation +2 | Nature +4 | Religion +2
14 (+2) | WisSave +6
Animal Handling +4 | Insight +6 | Medicine +4 | Perception +6 | Survival +4
18 (+4) | ChaSave +0
Deception +0 | Intimidation +0 | Performance +0 | Persuasion +0
10 (+0)

Prepared spellsCantrip: Chill touch, Poison spray, Shillelagh

Lv1: Entangle, Detect magic, Fairy fire, Speak with animals

Lv2: Blindness/Deafness, Gentle Repose, Summon beast, Spike growth, Moon beam

Passive perception: 16 | Passive insight: 16

Zefelle's expression softened as she listened to Irata's hesitant explanation, her heart going out to the young woman's evident distress. She could sense the weight of Irata's struggle, the burden of expectation and self-doubt bearing down upon her.

"It's alright," Zefelle reassured her gently, placing a comforting hand on Irata's shoulder. "No need to apologize." She offered a sympathetic smile, her eyes conveying understanding and empathy.

As Irata continued, revealing her inner turmoil and fears of inadequacy, Zefelle shook her head in understanding. "It's not stupid at all," she replied softly, her voice calm and reassuring. "I may speak out of bounds, but I think the inquisitor are forgetting that people, despite their divine mission, are still mortals and they don't have all the same level of mettle despite the best faith in the world in their ideals."

She paused, searching for the right words to offer comfort. "Monster need to be killed, and despite your doubt and your own weaknesses, you are still willing to sacrifice yourself for this thankless task. This is very honorable, and I truly respect that." Zefelle's gaze met Irata's, her expression one of genuine solidarity. She knew exactly the horrors and self-sacrifice that has to be done to destroy the creatures preying on those who can't defend themselves...

With a gentle squeeze of Irata's shoulder, Zefelle offered her a reassuring smile. "And who's to say what a hero looks like, anyway? Sometimes, it's just about finding the strength to keep going, even when it hurt like hell."

Harding

Harding

token_1.png.a6f49fd7e2801849b51644c4d0ddf546.pngZefelle Copperspark, True neutral Lightfoot Halfling Druid 3

StrSave -1
Athletics -1
9 (-1) | DexSave +2
14 (+2) | ConSave +3
No skills associated.
16 (+3) | IntSave +4
14 (+2) | WisSave +6
18 (+4) | ChaSave +0
10 (+0)

Zefelle's expression softened as she listened to Irata's hesitant explanation, her heart going out to the young woman's evident distress. She could sense the weight of Irata's struggle, the burden of expectation and self-doubt bearing down upon her.

"It's alright," Zefelle reassured her gently, placing a comforting hand on Irata's shoulder. "No need to apologize." She offered a sympathetic smile, her eyes conveying understanding and empathy.

As Irata continued, revealing her inner turmoil and fears of inadequacy, Zefelle shook her head in understanding. "It's not stupid at all," she replied softly, her voice calm and reassuring. "I may speak out of bounds, but I think the inquisitor are forgetting that people, despite their divine mission, are still mortals and they don't have all the same level of mettle despite the best faith in the world in their ideals."

She paused, searching for the right words to offer comfort. "Monster need to be killed, and despite your doubt and your own weaknesses, you are still willing to sacrifice yourself for this thankless task. This is very honorable, and I truly respect that." Zefelle's gaze met Irata's, her expression one of genuine solidarity. She knew exactly the horrors and self-sacrifice that has to be done to destroy the creatures preying on those who can't defend themselves.

With a gentle squeeze of Irata's shoulder, Zefelle offered her a reassuring smile. "And who's to say what a hero looks like, anyway? Sometimes, it's just about finding the strength to keep going, even when it hurt like hell."

Harding

Harding

StrSave -1
Athletics -1
9 (-1) | DexSave +2
14 (+2) | ConSave +3
No skills associated.
16 (+3) | IntSave +4
14 (+2) | WisSave +6
18 (+4) | ChaSave +0
10 (+0)

She paused, searching for the right words to offer comfort. "Monster need to be killed, and despite your doubt and your own weaknesses, you are still willing to sacrifice yourself for this thankless task. This is very honorable, and I truly respect that." Zefelle's gaze met Irata's, her expression one of genuine solidarity. She knew exactly the horrors and self-sacrifice that has to be done to destroy the creatures preying on those who can't defend themselves.

Harding

Harding