Edit History

BobtheWizard

BobtheWizard

Sparrow (Wood Elf Specter, Soulknife Rogue 3) sheet songspacer.png

AC: 16 | HP: 27/27 | Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 15 | Features

Sparrow is glad to see the inquisitor recover. He hates being people die, even an inquisitor, but her death would also have likely brought scrutiny onto whatever this meeting is supposed to be. when she gives him her name, he returns the cordiality, "My name is Sparrow. It is nice to meet you." He still thinks she has no suspicion for his true nature, but remains vigilant just in case.

He was moved both by Zefelle's genuine concern for the inquisitor's health and and by her speech on courage and perseverance. "Yes. Not all monsters are magical, either. I have met men, untouched by magic, as vile than any ghost, and I'm sure there are some, that we would call foul creatures, who still have a trace of kindness in their hearts."

He then nods at the arcanist's praise of tolerance, thinking that language is likely heresy, and concerned that the discussion of the Blood Madder might rise even to blasphemy. He is now concerned for her safety. He agrees with her sentiments, but given her profession, she likely needs to keep those thoughts silent. He tries to agree without directly questioning the inquisition's edicts.

"Sometimes the world can be too quick to judge, and too slow to try to understand."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

spacer.pngspacer.png

BobtheWizard

BobtheWizard

Sparrow (Wood Elf Specter, Soulknife Rogue 3) sheet songspacer.png

AC: 16 | HP: 27/27 | Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 15 | Features

Sparrow is glad to see the inquisitor recover. He hates being people die, even an inquisitor, but her death would also have likely brought scrutiny onto whatever this meeting is supposed to be.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

spacer.pngspacer.png