Edit History

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

Plasmoid.jpg.2a97192db590b36ed168657a4f2abba8.jpgYahs Anirys Plasmoid Monk (Way of Mercy) 4 CG

AC: 16 | HP: 32/32 | HD: 3/3 | PP: 13 | Inspiration: Yes | Speed: 40 ft | GP: 60
Str 11 (0) Dex 18 (4) Con 12 (1) Wis 16 (3) Int 11 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Attacks: Spear (P)1d20+6;1d6+4 | Unarmed(B) 1d20+6;1d4+4 | Sling(B)1d20+6;1d4+4 | Quarterstaff-Mop(B) 1d20+6;1d6+4
Magic: Sacred Flame (DEX vs DC13; 1d8) | Shield of Faith(Bonus; +2AC) | Ki Pool: 4/4

Watching the departure of the others, Yahs focuses her eyes back onto Greelob with more than a little curiosity. Once the others are good and gone, she steps closer to the slightly battered guardian and waves her hand to get the creature's attention.

"Excuse me." She says. "And again congratulations on a job well won. But now that you've taken over guarding this stone, I couldn't help but wonder. Who might you be guarding it for and why? I mean it just seems like a bit of odd metal filled with smelly, old, rotting crystals. Shouldn't someone of your skill and prowess be guarding, well, I don't know, something a bit more important? Say a hoard of gold and platinum, a stash of wizards creations, the governor's daughter, the Tyrant's Terminator Brewery?" She looks around the dank cavern and Noog's filthy smelly corpse and shakes her head sadly. A tsk-tsk of pity hissing through poorly formed lips. "Really to see such guarding talent go to waste watching a box of rocks and a cyclops corpse. It's a shame really. I mean I haven't seen anyone score that high on the scale since, I guess, since Zap Lonnigan donned a red shirt and took over guardianship of Empress Beckett's royal bedchamber."

A quick shrug and she turns for the exit. "Too bad you couldn't find someone to take your place for a while. Maybe give you a chance to go out celebrate your victory. Ah well...maybe next century. Best we be moving on." She casually starts to slow walk toward the exit of the cavern.

DM-Tareth

DM-Tareth

Plasmoid.jpg.2a97192db590b36ed168657a4f2abba8.jpgYahs Anirys Plasmoid Monk (Way of Mercy) 4 CG

AC: 16 | HP: 32/32 | HD: 3/3 | PP: 13 | Inspiration: Yes | Speed: 40 ft | GP: 60
Str 11 (0) Dex 18 (4) Con 12 (1) Wis 16 (3) Int 11 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Attacks: Spear (P)1d20+6;1d6+4 | Unarmed(B) 1d20+6;1d4+4 | Sling(B)1d20+6;1d4+4 | Quarterstaff-Mop(B) 1d20+6;1d6+4
Magic: Sacred Flame (DEX vs DC13; 1d8) | Shield of Faith(Bonus; +2AC) | Ki Pool: 4/4

Watching the departure of the others, Yahs focuses her eyes back onto Greelob with more than a little curiosity. Stepping closer to the slightly battered guardian, she waves her hand and think speaks to get the creature's attention.

"Excuse me." She says. "And again congratulations on a job well won. But now that you've taken over guarding this stone, I couldn't help but wonder. Who might you be guarding it for and why? I mean it just seems like a bit of odd metal filled with smelly, old, rotting crystals. Shouldn't someone of your skill and prowess be guarding, well, I don't know, something a bit more important? Say a hoard of gold and platinum, a stash of wizards creations, the governor's daughter, the Tyrant's Terminator Brewery?" She looks around the dank cavern and Noog's filthy smelly corpse and shakes her head sadly. A tsk-tsk of pity hissing through poorly formed lips. "Really to see such guarding talent go to waste watching a box of rocks and a cyclops corpse. It's a shame really. I mean I haven't seen anyone score that high on the scale since, I guess, since Zap Lonnigan donned a red shirt and took over guardianship of Empress Beckett's royal bedchamber."

A quick shrug and she turns for the exit. "Too bad you couldn't find someone to take your place for a while. Maybe give you a chance to go out celebrate your victory. Ah well...maybe next century. Best we be moving on." She casually starts to slow walk toward the exit of the cavern.