Edit History

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Lazuli Lazali Lulura, AKA SquishySlimeGirl.jpg.be6391fa65f486754161b2eadaffc135.jpg

AC 17 | HP 35/35 (THP 16) | HD 3/3 | Inspiration Yes | P.Perception 21 | P.Investigation 15

Saves: Str -1 | Dex +3 | Con +1 | Int +2 | Wis +6 | Cha +0

Resistances: Acid and Poison

Lazuli pulls out her peg leg, and swooshes over to strike at the Spectator. "Oooh, pretty crystals... I shouldn't eat them, though. They might make me smell foul. I try to eat perfume, you know, Space Ambergris, to stay fresh, whenever I can. That looks like Space Ambergris, but, rotten."

OOC

Bonus Action to cast Shillelagh. Move to get close enough to strike. Action to attack.

Reaction to use Halo of Spores to strike at the beginning of the Spectator's turn.

I assume 8 misses.

He will have to make a Con save, DC 14, or take 6 damage from the Halo of Spores.

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Lazuli Lazali Lulura, AKA SquishySlimeGirl.jpg.be6391fa65f486754161b2eadaffc135.jpg

AC 17 | HP 35/35 (THP 16) | HD 3/3 | Inspiration Yes | P.Perception 21 | P.Investigation 15

Saves: Str -1 | Dex +3 | Con +1 | Int +2 | Wis +6 | Cha +0

Resistances: Acid and Poison

Lazuli pulls out her peg leg, and swooshes over to strike at the Spectator. "Oooh, pretty crystals... I shouldn't eat them, though. They might make me smell foul. I try to eat perfume, you know, Space Ambergris, to stay fresh, whenever I can. That looks like Space Ambergris, but, rotten."

OOC

Bonus Action to cast Shillelagh. Move to get close enough to strike. Action to attack.

Reaction to use Halo of Spores to strike at the beginning of the Spectator's turn.

Rolling now to see what happens.