Edit History

Cointhief

Cointhief

Celsior falls against the smokepowder doomsday the two giff shipmates has managed to conjure, caught by a concussive force wave slowly pulling up and exchanging planks on the portside to starboard and vice versa. Just before Celsior looses consciousness, he might wonder if this is end of the Flighty Foundling...might wonder what the gnomes' pretentiously babbled harmonies might say about a pair of giff commandos. ~When a 20ft radius blast wave sours the morning, 2pm is too late for cracking open that whiskey...~ The Prince's eyes closed, tinking cheers to his ancestors and sipping the drink of death.

10 Must-See Rutger Hauer MoviesThe one-eyed H'cathan death kitties tumble out of Yahs' knapsack, and begin assembling into the acrobatic, stacked triangular tower they were trained for. Rutger Meower wasn't having it. Licking his paws casually, he addressed the other kittens, explaining why he refused to participate *...I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannmauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...* His yowling monologue is interrupted abruptly when another kitten's tail fluff finds itself firmly in Rutger's face. Too lazy to move, the cat endures the fluff in silent consternation, its eyes narrowing slightly.

The bones choose blunts.

Making a mockery of everything life stands for, the bones eviscerate Squishy as they erupt forth, clawing for blood and greater torments. Knuckles merge with elbows, knees coalesce around heels. The swarm of bones grows a tetrad of swirling, Frankenstein fists, pummeling the giff into submission. With each punch, the choir of unholy angels praises the splatter and pain as the hippo's solid frame is bruised and broken.

Lazuli can sense the bones wont be satisfied until they have consumed every last joint and tendon. 

The giff has other plans, however. It draws a long, glistening space saber and slashes the bones back to their mother...but the bones give no ground to the swordfighting spaceman. Perhaps the thousands of tiny puffspores flowing into his big hippo nostrils and now consuming him from the inside is a tad distracting. His mate across the way grits his blocky, omnivorous teeth and levels the musket at the terrifying blob of mushroom plasmoid and evil bones...but the chaotic form foils the sharpshooter's practiced aim.

...and still more explosions ring out through the halls of the Academy. Another window shatters as a body is tossed outside, and you watch a vorpal sword wielding Starguard tumble to his death below. The swirling school of ghost fish phase through the rock and scatter, startled by the great predator within. The alarm continues to blare.

Yes, sorry for the drop. The radius on their bombs is pretty insane, equal to fireball and all force damage.

Giff 1 in in melee with Squishy/Bones. Giff 2 is nearby but not adjacent. Yahs is 20 ft from either giff. Celsior is farther away at 60ft having not moved during combat (please correct me, I feel like I missed a move somewhere), and unconscious.

giff 1: -22-7-23-6 (looking bloodied)
giff 2: -22-7

Round 3:
Lazuli
Seal Team 6
Yahs, Celsior <--UP

Cointhief

Cointhief

Celsior falls against the smokepowder doomsday the two giff shipmates has managed to conjure, caught by a concussive force wave slowly pulling up and exchanging planks on the portside to starboard and vice versa. Just before Celsior looses consciousness, he might wonder if this is end of the Flighty Foundling...might wonder what the gnomes' pretentiously babbled harmonies might say about a pair of giff commandos. ~When a 20ft radius blast wave sours the morning, 2pm is too late for cracking open that whiskey...~ The Prince's eyes closed, tinking cheers to his ancestors and sipping the drink of death.

10 Must-See Rutger Hauer MoviesThe one-eyed H'cathan death kitties tumble out of Yahs' knapsack, and begin assembling into the acrobatic, stacked triangular tower they were trained for. Rutger Meower wasn't having it. Licking his paws casually, he addressed the other kittens, explaining why he refused to participate *...I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannmauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...* His yowling monologue is interrupted abruptly when another kitten's tail fluff finds itself firmly in Rutger's face. Too lazy to move, the cat endures the fluff in silent consternation, its eyes narrowing slightly.

(editing)

Yes, sorry for the drop. The radius on their bombs is pretty insane, equal to fireball and all force damage.

Cointhief

Cointhief

(editing)