Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 75/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

Wild Surge Rages: 3/3 | Magic Awareness: 2/2

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

“My words,” Modri said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Modri thought. | My actions . . .

With the Party

Modri has said his piece with Mery, for Mery. It's far more words than he's used to saying, and yet the scholar does seem to put a premium on words. He even offered two predator-prey metaphors instead of just one, where normally he would've felt one was more than enough. If she seems to think she's dependable, and she can fight alongside them, even as she did the opposite the day before, then Modri accepts it. Everyone has their journey, and he's not one to impose himself on others. His request was less a demand from a position of authority, and more advice on how to survive.

In Modri's mind, if she runs off again in the midst of a war, she's like as not to be killed.

Modri gratefully takes the drink and starts drinking quickly. He feels he cannot help any more in this situation, but will listen to everyone. No, there is one person though he think he can help, someone he knows is also struggling, also full of doubts, and someone he knows a healthy dose of reality is just the right medicine for...

Date Sparring Match with Michelle

When Modri comes back to the Folketh Barony, he doesn't bother with formalities, but instead practically barges into Michelle's room that is doubling as her jail cell. "Come now Lioness! There's a war going on, and need you to keep your claws sharp and swift." That she lights up and is eager to join for a spar is a relief to him. No need for debates, indeed she seems to resonate on a similar level.

As they gear up and get ready. "I'll be starting without any magic tricks. If you want it, just say 'magic' and I'll throw my all at you. Otherwise, won't be holding back since the enemy won't." He tests the weight of the sword. Humans really seem to love their swords. It's fine enough as a weapon, and perhaps he'll get used to them. For now a hammer or axe is his preference. Still, the spar isn't about him.

"Now then, I want to know what you want. Want to organize these lands of yours and make it prosperous? Want to be on the front lines fighting alongside your people gone off to war? Want to reclaim lost honor?" He steps into the ring. "Only, you tell me what you want with this." He gestures to the wooden sword.

As they start, Modri lives up to his words. He doesn't hold back. He immediately rushes her, closing the distance. He doesn't both to defend himself, and instead whacks her first in the shoulder, and then swings upward and catches her side. They'd fought briefly, and Michelle can likely see clear as day that the Dwarf has gotten much stronger and very quickly. He grins as he waits for her answer.

OOC

Movement: If the ring is 30' diameter, and each take up a 5' square, Modri runs 20' to close the distance

Action: Two Reckless Attacks, he gets advantage on attacks and so does Michelle

Bonus Action: None, he is NOT raging unless/until she says the word

Reaction: SentinelYou have mastered techniques to take advantage of every drop in any enemy's guard, gaining the following benefits.

When you hit a creature with an opportunity attack, the creature's speed becomes 0 for the rest of the turn.
Creatures provoke opportunity attacks from you even if they take the Disengage action before leaving your reach.
When a creature within 5 feet of you makes an attack against a target other than you (and that target doesn't have this feat), you can use your reaction to make a melee weapon attack against the attacking creature.
in effect

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 75/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

Wild Surge Rages: 3/3 | Magic Awareness: 2/2

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

“My words,” Modri said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Modri thought. | My actions . . .

With the Party

Modri has said his piece with Mery, for Mery. It's far more words than he's used to saying, and yet the scholar does seem to put a premium on words. He even offered two predator-prey metaphors instead of just one, where normally he would've felt one was more than enough. If she seems to think she's dependable, and she can fight alongside them, even as she did the opposite the day before, then Modri accepts it. Everyone has their journey, and he's not one to impose himself on others. His request was less a demand from a position of authority, and more advice on how to survive.

In Modri's mind, if she runs off again in the midst of a war, she's like as not to be killed.

Modri gratefully takes the drink and starts drinking quickly. He feels he cannot help any more in this situation, but will listen to everyone. No, there is one person though he think he can help, someone he knows is also struggling, also full of doubts, and someone he knows a healthy dose of reality is just the right medicine for...

Date Sparring Match with Michelle

wip

OOC

-