(Thursday, March 25, 351 AC)

The 6th Day of the Campaign - About 3:00 PM–4:00 PM

• Solinari: Waning Gibbous
  • Lunitari: Waning Crescent
  • Nuitari: Waxing Crescent

Folketh Barony

(Modri)

IC

“I’ll be starting without any magic tricks. If you want it, just say ‘magic’ and I’ll throw my all at you. Otherwise, won’t be holding back since the enemy won’t.”

“Now then, I want to know what you want. Want to organize these lands of yours and make it prosperous? Want to be on the front lines fighting alongside your people gone off to war? Want to reclaim lost honor?” He steps into the ring. “Only, you tell me what you want with this.” He gestures to the wooden sword.

“Whilst I thank you for helping me keep my swordplay sharp, I’d assumed you’d do what you do best and use your fists, Modri,” Michelle says. “Magic!”

“As for my lands, of course I want them to prosper! And frankly, I’d love to lead a unit into battle against the Dragon Queen!”

Proving that she’s no slouch and that she hasn’t lost her touch, yet—it’s only been a day or two since you captured her!—she swings her own sword around and right into Modri, dealing 11 non-lethal slashing damage! Her follow up spin, however, slides along his shield, and feels like it would have done a good chunk, too, if the power of the blow was any indication.

OOC

The map of the Kalaman region in Maps & Game Information illustrates this area.

Statblocks

Lady MichelleLady Michelle

Medium Humanoid, Lawful Good(?)

Armor Class 19 (splint, shield)
Hit Points 50/65 (10d8 + 20)—77%

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
16 (+3) 14 (+2) 15 (+2) 12 (+1) 14 (+2) 12 (+1)

Saving Throws Dex +4, Wis +4
Skills Athletics +5, Perception +4
Senses passive Perception 14
Languages Common, Draconic
Challenge 3 (700 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Actions

Multiattack. Lady Michelle makes two Wooden Sword attacks.

Wooden Sword. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) non-leathal slashing damage.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

On This Bakukal, the 25th Day of Brookgreen,
in the 351st Year After the Cataclysm

Folketh Barony

(Modri)

IC

“I’ll be starting without any magic tricks. If you want it, just say ‘magic’ and I’ll throw my all at you. Otherwise, won’t be holding back since the enemy won’t.”

“Now then, I want to know what you want. Want to organize these lands of yours and make it prosperous? Want to be on the front lines fighting alongside your people gone off to war? Want to reclaim lost honor?” He steps into the ring. “Only, you tell me what you want with this.” He gestures to the wooden sword.

“Whilst I thank you for helping me keep my swordplay sharp, I’d assumed you’d do what you do best and use your fists, Modri,” Michelle says. “Magic!”

“As for my lands, of course I want them to prosper! And frankly, I’d love to lead a unit into battle against the Dragon Queen!”

Proving that she’s no slouch and that she hasn’t lost her touch, yet—it’s only been a day or two since you captured her!—she swings her own sword around and right into Modri, dealing 11 non-lethal slashing damage! Her follow up spin, however, slides along his shield, and feels like it would have done a good chunk, too, if the power of the blow was any indication.

OOC

Statblocks

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA

Challenge 3 (700 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Actions

Wooden Sword. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) non-leathal slashing damage.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

On This Bakukal, the 25th Day of Brookgreen,
in the 351st Year After the Cataclysm

Folketh Barony

(Modri)

IC

OOC

Statblocks

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA

Challenge 3 (700 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Actions