Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 64/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

Wild Surge Rages: 3/3 | Magic Awareness: 2/2

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

“My words,” Modri said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Modri thought. | My actions . . .

With the Party

Modri can't help but give a quick snort of approval to Hunni's words. It seems that everyone's laid out their position. Whereas Meryelle wants to be treated kindly when things are going bad for her, and to avoid a few things she knows will put her in a bad spot, the others have their own conditions for her.Modri himself wants her to grapple with the harsh reality of the world. Coltan wants her to work with the group and be dependable. Meri is looking for trust, perhaps fewer important secrets being kept from the party. Artanis wants her to live up to her duty, her responsibilities. And Hunni... of course she takes life as it comes.

And with a clear "yes" seemingly too elusive, that's perhaps the answer to it all. Mery feels she can come along, thinks that putting her life in danger will help, which Modri admits is cathartic enough for him. Whether they can all keep from tilting the scholar, and whether the scholar can keep up and not fall apart again is something that they will just have to see. A part of him feels that Mery needs some rest, and perhaps see a priest or someone who can help her work through whatever tangle's inside her head, but everyone's on their own journey and Modri's not one to stand in the way.

Date Sparring Match with Michelle

Modri's smile broadens as she immediately tells him to use his magic. And so the tattoos glow briefly, and once more a strange ethereal jellyfish appears, just like the first time they fought. This time he doesn't place it by her, but instead above them fifteen feet in the air. He is more patient and strikes yet another blow.

Despite what some may think, he can do math, and with three strikes to one, one more will end the fight, and he's not ready for that. Instead he speaks as he readies his defense. "You say 'of course', and claim you'd 'love to'. So what are you doing about it? What action is whatever-your-fancy-title-is Folketh doing to take matters into her own hands? What's she doing to make what she wants happen? I ask again, what do you want and what will you do about it?"

The magical flumph explodes above them, raining down bright magical sparks, illuminating them and emphasizing his questions.

OOC

Movement: Stay in place

Action: Attack, skipping second attack so as not to end the fight early

Bonus Action: Wild Surge Rage. Exploding Flumphs. Using for mood lighting instead of attacking.

Reaction: Sentinel in effect

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 75/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

With the Party

Modri can't help but give a quick snort of approval to Hunni's words. It seems that everyone's laid out their position. Whereas Meryelle wants to be treated kindly when things are going bad for her, and to avoid a few things she knows will put her in a bad spot, the others have their own conditions for her.Modri himself wants her to grapple with the harsh reality of the world. Coltan wants her to work with the group and be dependable. Meri is looking for trust, perhaps fewer important secrets being kept from the party. Artanis wants her to live up to her duty, her responsibilities. And Hunni... of course she takes life as it comes.

And with a clear "yes" seemingly too elusive, that's perhaps the answer to it all. Mery feels she can come along, thinks that putting her life in danger will help, which Modri admits is cathartic enough for him. Whether they can all keep from tilting the scholar, and whether the scholar can keep up and not fall apart again is something that they will just have to see. A part of him feels that Mery needs some rest, and perhaps see a priest or someone who can help her work through whatever tangle's inside her head, but everyone's on their own journey and Modri's not one to stand in the way.

wip

OOC

Movement: Stay in place

Action: -

Bonus Action: Wild Surge Rage. Exploding Flumphs. Using for mood lighting instead of attacking.

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 75/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'

With the Party

wip

OOC

Movement: -

Action: -

Bonus Action: Wild Surge Rage