Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 15 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 79/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

Wild Surge Rages: 3/3 | Magic Awareness: 2/2

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

“My words,” Modri said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Modri thought. | My actions . . .

Modri has his warhmammer in hand, but his shield is still behind him. He charges alongside Artanis. Feeling his rage building up, once more he feels radiant, crackling lightning form up and he lets off a blast within the area of silence at the further soldier, but he's sturdier than the Goblins, and it does little.

It matters little as Modri reaches out to grab the nearest soldier who pushes his hand away. Modri grins wickedly, appreciating the fight, but he's no time for this. The second time Modri reaches up, grabbing the man's shoulder, dragging his five feet towards the final soldier Modri's hammer ready to stop this last one should he turn to flee...

OOC

Movement: Artanis's ability gets Modri to X27. First 10' to get to X29... after grappling move to X30 to get into base with RDAS 2 to use Sentinel if he runs

Action: Two grapple attempts on RDAS 1, using reckless attack, second attempt succeeds.

Bonus Action: Rage, Wild Surge is radiant blasts, but RDAS 3 passed, so no damage or blinded

Reaction: Sentinel in effect

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

AC: 15 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 75/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

Modri has his warhmammer in hand, but his shield is still behind him. He charges alongside Artanis. Feeling his rage building up, once more he feels radiant, crackling lightning form up and he lets off a blast within the area of silence at the further soldier, but he's sturdier than the Goblins, and it does little.

It matters little as Modri reaches out to grab the nearest soldier who pushes his hand away. Modri grins wickedly, appreciating the fight, but he's no time for this. The second time Modri reaches up, grabbing the man's shoulder, dragging his five feet towards the final soldier Modri's hammer ready to stop this last one should he turn to flee...

OOC

Movement: Artanis's ability gets Modri to X27. First 10' to get to X29... after grappling move to X30 to get into base with RDAS 2 to use Sentinel if he runs

Action: Two grapple attempts on RDAS 1, using reckless attack, second attempt succeeds.

Bonus Action: Rage, Wild Surge is radiant blasts, but RDAS 3 passed, so no damage or blinded

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

OOC

Action: Two grapple attempts on RDAS 1, second attempt succeeds.

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

wip

OOC

Movement: Artanis's ability gets Modri to X27. First 10' to get to X29...

Action: -

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 75/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'

wip

OOC

Movement: Artanis's ability gets Modri to X27. First 10' to get to X29...

Action: -

Bonus Action: -