Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 21 (Plate, Shield +1) | HP: 38/38 (6 THP) | HD: 4/4 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 18 (+4) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing. Force all attacks targeted at mount to target Artanis instead. Mount has Evasion

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

Round 1

The party springs into action and makes surprisingly efficient, if still disturbingly silent, work of two of the guards. The osprey shreds the one in Modri's hands and the giant snake gathers up the other for Hunni and Merituuli to eliminate. Meanwhile a flash of light blinds the last remaining one, under assault from both dwarven war hammers. Artanis moves around behind Coltan to join the fray, flanking the blind and bleeding soldier with Modri and Merituuli. He swings his longsword silently and the silvered steel slips beneath the mans helmet, beheading him. Artanis steadies himself, panting as he scans the silent battlefield for any more enemies. Three men dead in the time it takes to run a hundred metres. He slides his longsword back away and gestures towards the two gate houses; Coltan and he the southern, Modri and Merituuli the northern.

OOC

Action: Attack RDAS2 (W31) twice - Advantage [Blinded] - 14 Slashing damage 1st attack (which I think kills it, if not I can have a second attack).

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 30ft Y27 > W32

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: Stow Longsword

Mount Action: 

Mount Movement: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d8 + 6) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage.

RDA Javelin (range, thrown) [10]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage, 1d4 fire damage.

Lance (special). Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (1d12 + 6) piercing damage, 1d4 Fire damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Commanding Rally 3/3 (Long Rest)

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 3/3 (Long Rest)

Leadership Dice (d6). 4/5 (Short Rest, 1/turn)

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (6 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

Str: 18 (+4) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing. Force all attacks targeted at mount to target Artanis instead. Mount has Evasion

Round 1

The party springs into action and makes surprisingly efficient, if still disturbingly silent, work of two of the guards. The osprey shreds the one in Modri's hands and the giant snake gathers up the other for Hunni and Merituuli to eliminate. Meanwhile a flash of light blinds the last remaining one, under assault from both dwarven war hammers. Artanis moves around behind Coltan to join the fray, flanking the blind and bleeding soldier with Modri and Merituuli. He swings his longsword silently and the silvered steel slips beneath the mans helmet, beheading him. Artanis steadies himself, panting as he scans the silent battlefield for any more enemies. Three men dead in the time it takes to run a hundred metres. He slides his longsword back away and gestures towards the two gate houses; Coltan and he the southern, Modri and Merituuli the northern.

OOC

Action: Attack RDAS2 (W31) twice - Advantage [Blinded] - 14 Slashing damage 1st attack (which I think kills it).

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: Stow Longsword

Mount Action: 

Mount Movement: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d8 + 6) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage.

RDA Javelin (range, thrown) [10]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage, 1d4 fire damage.

Lance (special). Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (1d12 + 6) piercing damage, 1d4 Fire damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (6 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

Round 1

The party springs into action and makes surprisingly efficient, if still disturbingly silent, work of two of the guards. The osprey shreds the one in Modri's hands and the giant snake gathers up the other for Hunni and Merituuli to eliminate. Meanwhile a flash of light blinds the last remaining one, under assault from both dwarven war hammers. Artanis moves around behind Coltan to join the fray, flanking the blind and bleeding soldier with Modri and Merituuli. He swings his longsword silently

OOC

Action: Attack RDAS2 (W31) twice - Advantage [Blinded] -

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Mount Action: 

Mount Movement: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features: