Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 70/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

Wild Surge Rages: 1/3 | Magic Awareness: 2/2

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

“My words,” Modri said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Modri thought. | My actions . . .

Modri's eyes grow wide as the draconic beast bursts out and descends on them, armored knight atop. Now that is a true foe, the sort of beautiful death he might be seeking... someday.

Not this day though. Not this day at all.

The dragonnel is too far out of reach for Modri to try to whack as it flies up in the air, and so he instead chases after the other two guards. He's distracted seeing the fallen kender, first strike going wide, but manages to clip the first soldier with a second strike. "Celebrate when you get me good." There's a bit of venom in his words. "Coltan! Need over here!" He can't tell what can be done for the Kender, but he'd be remiss if he didn't try what he could, or at least lean on those who can help.

OOC

Movement: AB 19

Bonus Action: -

Action: Attack DAS 6

Reaction: Sentinel in effect

*Modri started with extra temporary hit points. After halving the non-fire damage, he's down to 65. EDIT: With the retcon of how much Modri was hit, he's actually back to 70

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 65/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

Modri's eyes grow wide as the draconic beast bursts out and descends on them, armored knight atop. Now that is a true foe, the sort of beautiful death he might be seeking... someday.

Not this day though. Not this day at all.

The dragonnel is too far out of reach for Modri to try to whack as it flies up in the air, and so he instead chases after the other two guards. He's distracted seeing the fallen kender, first strike going wide, but manages to clip the first soldier with a second strike. "Celebrate when you get me good." There's a bit of venom in his words. "Coltan! Need over here!" He can't tell what can be done for the Kender, but he'd be remiss if he didn't try what he could, or at least lean on those who can help.

OOC

*Modri started with extra temporary hit points. After halving the non-fire damage, he's down to 65.

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 65/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'

wip

OOC

*Modri started with extra temporary hit points. After halving the non-fire damage, he's down to 65.