Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 75/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

Wild Surge Rages: 3/3 | Magic Awareness: 2/2

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

“My words,” Modri said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Modri thought. | My actions . . .

As before, the group together makes short work of their officers. Well, them and these newcomers...

Modri helps out around as best he can, first with the rest of the fighting, and then with collecting anything, helping Coltan harvest the dragonnel, whatever people need. If their last mission had humbled Modri, shown him his limits, this one helped buoy his confidence, show him just how much he, and the others, can accomplish. He knows they can take on the full army. Maybe, just maybe, they can really carve a big piece out of it though.

He's quick to be friendly with Arlo, Fairla, and Vigdan. He happily returns the handshake of the latter. The three can surmise very quickly that the tattooed Dwarf has a deep respect for those with the ability and willingness to fight.

-

As they return Modri is deeply disappointed by the news, and frustrated. He simmers. "Had errands to run. Will have to wait then." Perhaps for the three new adventurers it doesn't sound out of place, but for those who journeyed with him, this is the first time he'd mentioned anything about doing any sort of errands.

"It's about time we settled this Bakaris matter. I respect your position as a knight, Artanis. I'm not, and I swear our spank both those brats like the children they are, until they're to embarrassed to give us any more trouble." It's difficult to tell how literal he's being, but it's clear that though Modri doesn't intend to kill either Bakaris, he fully plans to stop holding back either.

OOC

Movement: Move around the enemy Captain to X18

Bonus Action: -

Action: Attack the Captain, reckless

Reaction: Sentinel in effect

*Modri started with extra temporary hit points. After halving the non-fire damage, he's down to 65. EDIT: With the retcon of how much Modri was hit, he's actually back to 70

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 17 (+1Dex + 4Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 75/75 (5d12+20+10+5) | Speed: 25'
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

Wild Surge Rages: 3/3 | Magic Awareness: 2/2

Darkvision 60' | Dwarven Resilience | Stonecunning | Unarmored Defense | Danger Sense | Reckless Attack | Extra Attack | Fast Movement

“My words,” Modri said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Modri thought. | My actions . . .

As before, the group together makes short work of their officers. Well, them and these newcomers...

Modri helps out around as best he can, first with the rest of the fighting, and then with collecting anything, helping Coltan harvest the dragonnel, whatever people need. If their last mission had humbled Modri, shown him his limits, this one helped buoy his confidence, show him just how much he, and the others, can accomplish. He knows they can take on the full army. Maybe, just maybe, they can really carve a big piece out of it though.

He's quick to be friendly with Arlo, Fairla, and Vigdan. He happily returns the handshake of the latter. The three can surmise very quickly that the tattooed Dwarf has a deep respect for those with the ability and willingness to fight.

-

As they return Modri is deeply disappointed by the news, and frustrated. He simmers. "Had errands to run." Perhaps for the three new adventurers it doesn't sound out of place, but for those who journeyed with him, this is the first time he'd mentioned anything about doing any sort of errands.

"It's about time we settled this Bakaris matter. I respect your position as a knight, Artanis. I'm not, and I swear our spank both those brats like the children they are, until they're to embarrassed to give us any more trouble." It's difficult to tell how literal he's being, but it's clear that though Modri doesn't intend to kill either Bakaris, he fully plans to stop holding back either.

OOC

Movement: Move around the enemy Captain to X18

Bonus Action: -

Action: Attack the Captain, reckless

Reaction: Sentinel in effect

*Modri started with extra temporary hit points. After halving the non-fire damage, he's down to 65. EDIT: With the retcon of how much Modri was hit, he's actually back to 70