in the 351st Year After the Cataclysm
(Sunday, March 27, 351 AC)

The 8th–12th Days of the Campaign

• Solinari: Waning Gibbous
  • Lunitari: Waning Crescent
  • Nuitari: Waxing Crescent

Wheelwatch Outpost

(Everyone)

"Arlo Thistleknott, highly irregular member of the Kalaman Militia reporting for duty, sir!"

Lt. Raven uth Vogler   “Oh! Mr. Thistleknott,” Lt. Raven Vogler   OOC: I mistakenly called her Lt. Raven, but Raven is her first name, not her last: Raven uth Vogler, former mayor of the town of Vogler addresses Arlo, “Er . . . um . . .” awkwardly she returns your salute—clearly she’s not been in this military position for long—“I think I remember hearing about a unit sent to retake the fort, earlier but never hearing back from them. Were you part of that unit?”

In fact, Arlo, Vigdan, and Fairla were part of the unit, along with Lanal Brint—the only survivors of the unit! Brint can back you up. Your unit was put together much like the current group that liberated the fort—a ‘special forces’ unit that reports directly to Marshal Vendri.

Either way, Lt. Vogler is happy to sing your praises in the letter she sent back to Kalaman with your party.

Elgo Duckditcher   “Well, it was nice knowin’ yas!” Elgo says as she hefts her backpack up on her back and then loops her hoopak through some loops. “I’m headed southwest to the Dargaard mountains! I heard there’s some interesting ghoolies and ghosts I can see—maybe pick up a story or two to share with you the next time we meet!”

With that, the kender skirmisher is off on her own travels.

In addition to the 8th day of the campaign being spent sleeping and healing up after the battle is finally won, it takes you another full three days in Wheelwatch to finish sorting everything, interrogating prisoners, harvesting the dragonelle, and resting up. A smithy in the fort for fixing up weapons and armor can be lit up and let Coltan do what he does best: smith weapons and armor. Combining Reorx’s blessings with his own expertise, he’s able to make that +1 Red Dragonelle Scale Shield+1 Red Dragonelle Scale Shield
Armor (shield), rare (requires attunement)
Major tier

6 lb.
AC +3

While holding this shield, you have a +3 bonus to AC (the shield’s normal bonus to AC + 1). You also have resistance to fire damage.

This shield, finely crafted by Coltan, is expertly covered with a layer of red draonelle scales and is carried in one hand. Wielding a +1 shield increases your Armor Class by 3. You can benefit from only one shield at a time.
, as well as the arrows. The daggers and javelins need little more crafting than wrapping leather around a spot for a hand-grip.

Date

On This Kirinor, the 2nd Day of Yurthgreen,

The 12th Day of the Campaign

• Solinari: 1st Quarter
  • Lunitari: FULL (advantage to cast Illusion and Transmutation spells & disadvantage against such spells)
  • Nuitari: Waning Gibbous

You set off bright and early in the morning on the 12th day of the campaign (2nd day of Yurthgreen)—about an hour after sunrise. The walk back to Kalaman is 24 miles—eight hours at a normal pace, getting you back to Kalaman around 3 hours after noon.

OOC

Statblocks

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

On This Linaras, the 27th Day of Brookgreen,

The 8th Day of the Campaign - About 4:50 AM–5:00 AM

Elgo DuckditcherWheelwatch Outpost

(Everyone)

“Well, it was nice knowin’ yas!” Elgo says as she hefts her backpack up on her back and then loops her hoopak through some loops. “I’m headed southwest to the Dargaard mountains! I heard there’s some interesting ghoolies and ghosts I can see—maybe pick up a story or two to share with you the next time we meet!”

It takes you a full three days in Wheelwatch to finish sorting everything, interrogating prisoners, harvesting the dragonelle, and resting up. A smithy in the fort for fixing up weapons and armor can be lit up and let Coltan do what he does best: smith weapons and armor. Combining Reorx’s blessings with his own expertise, he’s able to make that +1 Red Dragonelle Scale Shield+1 Red Dragonelle Scale Shield
Major tier

6 lb.
AC +3

While holding this shield, you have a +3 bonus to AC (the shield’s normal bonus to AC + 1). You also have resistance to fire damage.

This shield, finely crafted by Coltan, is expertly covered with a layer of red draonelle scales and is carried in one hand. Wielding a +1 shield increases your Armor Class by 3. You can benefit from only one shield at a time.
, as well as the arrows. The daggers and javelins need little more crafting than wrapping leather around a spot for a hand-grip.

OOC

Statblocks

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

Wheelwatch Outpost

(Everyone)

“Well, it was nice knowin’ yas!” Elgo says as she hefts her backpack up on her back and then loops her hoopak through some loops. “I’m headed southwest to the Dargaard mountains! I heard there’s some interesting ghoolies and ghosts I can see—maybe pick up a story or two to share with you the next time we meet!”

It takes you a full three days in Wheelwatch to finish sorting everything, interrogating prisoners, harvesting the dragonelle, and resting up. A smithy in the fort for fixing up weapons and armor can be lit up and let Coltan do what he does best: smith weapons and armor. Combining Reorx’s blessings with his own expertise, he’s able to make that +1 Red Dragonelle Scale Shield+1 Red Dragonelle Scale Shield
Major tier

6 lb.
AC +3

OOC

Statblocks

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Date

Wheelwatch Outpost

(Everyone)

DMG
p200
Major tier
6 lb. AC +3

This finely crafted shield is expertly covered with a layer of red draonelle scales and is carried in one hand. You can benefit from only one shield at a time.

OOC

Statblocks