Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

She shrugged, "An unbiased view of oneself is often hard to come by, sadly sharing isn't one of my strong suits." She pulled a folder out from midair, opened it up, and then dumped the contents out. A 3D rendering of the file Enoch was already provided compiled and then hovered between the pair. "You are fortunate today though, and right." She tilted her head, "I'll ask you again, what do you make of this?"

Once Enoch presented a solid grasp of the technology before him, Prax put forth her intentions for bringing him here, "Can you 'fix' one?"

[Asked what fixing is]

"The Mark 0 Biological Component (AKA the brain) has degraded beyond the point of function and needs to be replaced." Her face screwed up and her tone showed discomfort, "And I refuse to take donations from living subjects."

[Asking what she expects]

"Clone and synth are acceptable, as would artificial, cybernetic, or any combination therein." She felt a need to add the last, "And no OEM code, they must be blanks, and made to last."

[Can I see what I am working on?]

"Show me you can do any of that and we can talk about next steps."

OOC

Go whatever speed is tenable for you. In all likelihood, this thread could become moot on a whim.

We appear to be doing it wrong, maybe? Guess I just dump a bunch of stuff?

[Prax is testing Encoch to see if he even understands the content before him.]

[Prax confirms if he can 'fix' one, if he had to.]

[Prax asks if he thinks he can make a replacement for the Mark 0 Biological Component (AKA the brain). Specifically, so they don't need to be donated by live subjects.]

[Synth, clone, artificial, fancy computer, or something in-between. No OEM code, straight blank component, made to last.]

[She denies the full specs until she sees progress.]

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

She shrugged, "An unbiased view of oneself is often hard to come by, sadly sharing isn't one of my strong suits." She pulled a folder out from midair, opened it up, and then dumped the contents out. A 3D rendering of the file Enoch was already provided compiled and then hovered between the pair. "You are fortunate today though, and right." She tilted her head, "I'll ask you again, what do you make of this?"

Once Enoch presented a solid grasp of the technology before him, Prax put forth her intentions for bringing him here, "Can you 'fix' one?"

[Asked what fixing is]

"The Mark 0 Biological Component (AKA the brain) has degraded beyond the point of function and needs to be replaced." Her face screwed up and her tone showed discomfort, "And I refuse to take donations from living subjects."

[Asking what she expects]

"Clone and synth are acceptable, as would artificial, cybernetic, or any combination therein." She felt a need to add the last, "And no OEM code, they must be blanks, and made to last."

[Can I see what I am working on?]

"Show me you can do any of that and we can talk about next steps."

OOC

Go whatever speed is tenable for you. In all likelihood, this thread could become moot on a whim.

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

[Prax asks if he thinks he can make a replacement for the Mark 0 Biological Component (AKA the brain). Specifically, so they don't need to be donated by live subjects.]

[Synth, clone, artificial, fancy computer, or something in-between. No OEM code, straight blank component, made to last.]

OOC

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

[Synth, clone, artificial, fancy computer, something in-between. No OEM code, straight blank component, made to last.]

OOC

Sohala

Sohala

image.png.329c2e551630308bfa79045c90403ef7.png

OOC