Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

[Cannot replace a brain]

"The assemblage is quite empty and inactive in its current state." Feeling a need to clarify she added, "You are not taking a brain out of anything. I will not allow someone to sacrifice themselves just to succeed, not in this." Her stance on this appeared to be a sticking point, "If you cannot accomplish this, I will have to see if any of the other candidates are up to the task." Prax knew it was a fairly hollow threat for anyone who may have been watching.

[Talk turns to details]

"There must be nothing that can interfere or influence the function of the replacement, hard-, soft-, or firmware. I would insist upon virgin moly-circs, but that could lead to untested failures." Uncertainty shows through in her next words, "Unless testing shows otherwise, each should be uniformal in their production." That faded some as she further explained the expectations, "They should have suitable redundancies and self-repair functions, along with a ruggedness for any battlefield and an MTBF that matches its housing." Seeing a questioning look she added, "Thousands of years."

OOC

Bleh... so, meh... misunderstandings, branching conversations, inorganic. Not my preferred.

*shrug* Speed run I guess.

[Replacement- the specs call for an intact/active brain, her goal is an alternative]

[Method- she isn't deciding, that is on Enoch]

[OEM/Blank- no hidden codes, no required 'drivers' it needs to 'plug-'n-play' as a viable replacement]

[Made to last- redundancies, wargrade+, expected to function the life of the device, thousands of years]

[The room should function as a mini-SIM for him to work. Devices/space there as needed.]

[Assuming Enoch passes whatever goalposts wrathgon set that Prax was unable to do so and presents a possible replacement, she gives the full specs for the two 'bots i am aware of for refinement]

[Post handover, Prax would be securing space/tech based on the SIM versions to get Enoch a real space to work]

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

[Cannot replace a brain]

"The assemblage is quite empty and inactive in its current state." Feeling a need to clarify she added, "You are not taking a brain out of anything. I will not allow someone to sacrifice themselves just to succeed, not in this." Her stance on this appeared to be a sticking point, "If you cannot accomplish this, I will have to see if any of the other candidates are up to the task." Prax knew it was a fairly hollow threat, but he didn't have to know that.

[Talk turns to details]

"There must be nothing that can interfere or influence the function of the replacement, hard-, soft-, or firmware. I would insist upon virgin moly-circs, but that could lead to untested failures." Uncertainty shows through in her next words, "Unless testing shows otherwise, each should be uniformal in their production." That faded some as she further explained the expectations, "They should have suitable redundancies and self-repair functions, along with a ruggedness for any battlefield and an MTBF that matches its housing." Seeing a questioning look she added, "Thousands of years."

OOC

Bleh... so, meh... misunderstandings, branching conversations, inorganic. Not my preferred.

[Replacement- the specs call for an intact/active brain, her goal is an alternative]

[OEM/Blank- no hidden codes, no required 'drivers' it needs to 'plug-'n-play' as a viable replacement]

[Made to last- redundancies, wargrade+, expected to function the life of the device, thousands of years]

[The room should function as a mini-SIM for him to work. Devices/space there as needed.]

[Assuming Enoch passes whatever goalposts wrathgon set that Prax was unable to do so and presents a possible replacement, she gives the full specs for the two 'bots i am aware of for refinement]

[Post handover, Prax would be securing space/tech based on the SIM versions to get Enoch a real space to work]

Sohala

Sohala

image.png.329c2e551630308bfa79045c90403ef7.png

OOC