Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

Seeing his progress had stalled, but that he had what amounted to a functional brain, Prax authorized the release of further information. She just hoped he wouldn't back out now.

Far from afraid of getting elbow-deep into a problem, she made herself available to assist as needed. She may have failed in her own attempts, but she was no slouch. She couldn't afford to be one, not when she couldn't trust anyone else to work on her 'ware.

OOC

[Don't look at me, at step one she is sharing everything she knows and has access to on the subject, save two details: the larger hardware it fits into and what exactly is going 'into' the brain.]

[Right, speed run, give him everything, it will go faster.]

[Proof of any created, functional brain, constitutes a success at step one. As, apparently, Prax couldn't even get that far.]

[She is not above helping, but I got the impression, from wrathgon, that she is nearly useless at the task.]

[I would assume there is some integrity check program for 'bots, so they don't have to risk themselves...]

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

Seeing his progress had stalled, but that he had what amounted to a functional brain, Prax authorized the release of further information. She just hoped he wouldn't back out now.

Far from afraid of getting elbow-deep into a problem, she made herself available to assist as needed. She may have failed in her own attempts, but she was no slouch. She couldn't afford to be one, not when she couldn't trust anyone else to work on her 'ware.

OOC

[Don't look at me, at step one she is sharing everything she knows and has access to on the subject, save two details: the larger hardware it fits into and what exactly is going 'into' the brain.]

[Proof of any created, functional brain, constitutes a success at step one. As, apparently, Prax couldn't even get that far.]

[She is not above helping, but I got the impression, from wrathgon, that she is nearly useless at the task.]

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

[Proof of any created, functional brain, constitutes a success at step one. As apparently Prax couldn't even get that far.]

[She is not above helping, but I got the impression, from wrathgon, she is near useless at the task.]

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

[If those two details hold it back, input is shared. Failure there, she surrenders the 'bot data.]

[Proof of a created, functional brain, outside of the hardware also constitutes a success at step one. As apparently Prax couldn't even get that far. And would trigger the information release as well.]

[She is not expecting a miracle of full function with the limited information. She wants to be shown he can make the product, then that he can get one to work with what exists.]

[She is not above helping, but I got the impression, from wrathgon, she is near useless at the task.]

Sohala

Sohala

image.png.329c2e551630308bfa79045c90403ef7.png

[If those two details hold it back, input is shared. Failure there, she surrenders the 'bot data.]