Edit History

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

Dorian pushes open the door of the inn and takes a deep breath of the boozy atmosphere. Looking around the room from the entrance, he notices the woman seated at the small table and gives her a smile. 😊

"Ah, now that is a smell I've sorely missed. There's nothing quite like a busy dockland inn, is there?"

He approaches the table and gives the lady a sweeping bow, flashing another big smile as he rises. 😁

"Greetings, fair lady. I see from your sign that this is the place where the noble Captain Zentaru is recruiting. Tell me, if you will, how long do you think the process is likely to take? I have a thirst upon me and would like to enjoy some of the inn's finest fare before getting down to business. I wouldn't want to keep the Captain waiting , though. I'm sure her time is precious."

He pauses to allow the woman to answer.

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian Hawkwind

Dorian pushes open the door of the inn and takes a deep breath of the boozy atmosphere. Looking around the room from the entrance, he notices the woman seated at the small table and gives her a smile. 😊

"Ah, now that is a smell I've sorely missed. There's nothing quite like a busy dockland inn, is there?"

He approaches the table and gives the lady a sweeping bow, flashing another big smile as he rises. 😁

"Greetings, fair lady. I see from your sign that this is the place where the noble Captain Zentaru is recruiting. Tell me, if you will, how long do you think the process is likely to take? I have a thirst upon me and would like to enjoy some of the inn's finest fare before getting down to business. I wouldn't want to keep the Captain waiting , though. I'm sure her time is precious."

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian Hawkwind