Edit History

Slayer4399

Slayer4399

spacer.png

Bart Môrbrennin 

The door to the Inn opens with a crash as a large towering Goliath strides in confidently. Tattoos cover every inch of his skin from the neck down, thick dark hair tied into braids and a pendant with a symbol of two waves crashing together sits across his large chest. Taking the opportunity to scan the room, Bart studies each of the strange assortment that have already found their way here.

Approaching the bar, Bart slams coins onto the counter. "Two of your finest ales!"

Quickly downing the first tankard, ale running down his face, before using a large muscular forearm to wipe it away. Carrying the other tankard, Bart approaches towards the tables that Thorvald had settled at.

"Heh, I think you might be taller than me!"

Bart slides the second ale across the table towards him. Turning towards the hadozee, who is obviously occupied. "Let me know when it's my turn."

Slayer4399

Slayer4399

spacer.png

Bart Môrbrennin 

The door to the Inn opens with a crash as a large towering Goliath strides in confidently. Tattoos cover every inch of his skin from the neck down, thick dark hair tied into braids and a pendant with a symbol of two waves crashing together sits across his large chest. Taking the opportunity to scan the room, Bart studies each of the strange assortment that have already found their way here.

Approaching the bar, Bart slams coins onto the counter. "Two of your finest ales!"

Quickly downing the first tankard, ale running down his face, before using a large muscular forearm to wipe it away. Carrying the other tankard, Bart approaches towards the tables that Procarn had settled out.

Bart slides the second ale across the table towards him. Turning towards the hadozee, who is obviously occupied. "Let me know when it's my turn."

Slayer4399

Slayer4399

Bart Môrbrennin

Quickly downing the first tankard, ale running down his face, before using a large muscular forearm to wipe it away. Carrying the other tankard, Bart approaches towards the tables that Procarn had settled out.