Edit History

Slayer4399

Slayer4399

spacer.png

Bart Môrbrennin 

Listening intently to Thorvald discussion of wrestling giant squids Bart laughs at his admittance of being bested.

"I bet it's a fine story! Haha if we get a chance you'll need to tell me the full tale. And I can tell you some of my own. Specially the one about Norina the most beautiful mermaid I had ever seen. I thought she was old Procan's daughter herself!"

Bart gives a sly wink.

"Turns out she was some sea hags "daughter" instead. She cursed me rotten for....well....let's just say trying to court her haha. She got me rotten." At the mention of the curse Bart looks sheepish and wiggles his little finger.

"Cost me a pretty few pieces to get that curse lifted haha!" Bart burts into a booming laughter.

Turning to check on Garth and noticing the chance to speak to him, Bart stands and gives a quick bow to the table. "Excuse me a moment."

Closing the space between himself and Garth in one or two strides due to his large build

*Time to check in. Bart Morbrennin or just Big Bart haha. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm big and strong, good enough for any ship. Master of the storms, my roars shall strike fear into anything we encounter out on the seas." Bart thumps his chest and gives a slight bow.

Returning to his chair once his check-in was complete, Bart turns to the others, taking the chance to speak to some potential new crew mates. His attention drawn to Lothar.

"You there! Storyteller, got any tales of your own that can beat giant squid wrestling?"

Slayer4399

Slayer4399

spacer.png

Bart Môrbrennin 

Listening intently to Thorvald discussion of wrestling giant squids Bart laughs at his admittance of being bested.

"I bet it's a fine story! Haha if we get a chance you'll need to tell me the full tale. And I can tell you some of my own. Specially the one about Norina the most beautiful mermaid I had ever seen. I thought she was old Procan's daughter herself!"

Bart gives a sly wink.

"Turns out she was some sea hags "daughter" instead. She cursed me rotten for....well....let's just say trying to court her haha. She got me rotten." At the mention of the curse Bart looks sheepish and wiggles his little finger.

"Cost me a pretty few pieces to get that curse lifted haha!" Bart burts into a booming laughter.

Turning to check on Garth and noticing the chance to speak to him, Bart stands and gives a quick bow to the table. "Excuse me a moment."

Closing the space between himself and Garth in one or two strides due to his large build

*Time to check in. Bart Morbrennin or just Big Bart haha. It's a pleasure to meet you." Bart thumps his chest and gives a slight bow.

Returning to his chair once his check-in was complete, Bart turns to the others, taking the chance to speak to some potential new crew mates. His attention drawn to Lothar.

"You there! Storyteller, got any tales of your own that can beat giant squid wrestling?"