Edit History

Harding

Harding

Lothar Heirutsson

image.png.6c757b1e762af7713bcf0c9c741bb280.png

Lothar's eyes gleamed with curiosity as Lastanor's attention turned toward him, his interest piqued by the mention of seeking treasure in the depths of the ocean.

"Ah, a fellow seeker of lost treasures and forgotten lore," Lothar exclaimed, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "There are few pursuits more noble or perilous, my friend."

For a moment, he realized that the interlocutor was a sahuagin. At first, he was unsure if he was offended by the tale, but didn't seem to display any signs of it.

With a graceful motion, Lothar shifted the enchanted lyre, Dream Weaver, so that it caught the flickering light of the tavern, its silver-plated runes shimmering in the dim glow.

"As for artifacts and remnants, I am but a humble collector of stories and melodies," Lothar continued, his voice soft yet infused with a hint of reverence. "But perhaps you possess relics of a more tangible nature? Items of power and mystery that hold the echoes of ages past?"

He leaned forward, his eyes alight with curiosity, eager to hear of the wonders that Lastanor may have uncovered in his own journeys to the depths of the sea. After all, in the world of adventurers and seekers, tales of magic and mystery were as valuable as any treasure hoard.

Harding

Harding

Lothar Heirutsson

image.png.6c757b1e762af7713bcf0c9c741bb280.png

Lothar's eyes gleamed with curiosity as Lastanor's attention turned toward him, his interest piqued by the mention of seeking treasure in the depths of the ocean.

"Ah, a fellow seeker of lost treasures and forgotten lore," Lothar exclaimed, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "There are few pursuits more noble or perilous, my friend."

With a graceful motion, Lothar shifted the enchanted lyre, Dream Weaver, so that it caught the flickering light of the tavern, its silver-plated runes shimmering in the dim glow.

"As for artifacts and remnants, I am but a humble collector of stories and melodies," Lothar continued, his voice soft yet infused with a hint of reverence. "But perhaps you possess relics of a more tangible nature? Items of power and mystery that hold the echoes of ages past?"

He leaned forward, his eyes alight with curiosity, eager to hear of the wonders that Lastanor may have uncovered in his own journeys to the depths of the sea. After all, in the world of adventurers and seekers, tales of magic and mystery were as valuable as any treasure hoard.