Edit History

Sundust

Sundust

Edited to reflect known technology and updates to character

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

"Good day to you, Sir. My name is Fenza Sendarine and I offer to the esteemed Melara Zentaru and the Swift Vengeance my skill with artillery. I have worked the ballistae and other siege engines for several years, and am well-read in alchemy and devices of all kinds. I am a capable sailor and mage, and can also heal the wounded and repair the ship."

I give the hadozee a moment to digest my words. "I fervently believe in the rule of law, Sir, and see the Swift Vengeance as a shining vessel of righteousness."

Sundust

Sundust

Updated photo and charsheet link as I continue to make minor changes

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

"Good day to you, Sir. My name is Fenza Sendarine and I offer to the esteemed Melara Zentaru and the Swift Vengeance my skill with artillery. I have worked the ballistae and bombards of castle defenses for several years, and am well-read in engineering and devices of all kinds. I am a capable sailor and mage, and can also heal the wounded and repair the ship."

I give the hadozee a moment to digest my words. "I fervently believe in the rule of law, Sir, and see the Swift Vengeance as a shining vessel of righteousness."

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

"Good day to you, Sir. My name is Fenza Sendarine and I offer to the esteemed Melara Zentaru and the Swift Vengeance my skill with artillery. I have worked the ballistae and bombards of castle defenses for several years, and am well-read in engineering and devices of all kinds. I am a capable sailor and mage, and can also heal the wounded and repair the ship."

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

"Good day to you, Sir. My name is Fenza Sendarine and I offer to the esteemed Melara Zentaru and the Swift Vengeance my skill with artillery. I have worked the ballistae and cannons of castle defenses for several years, and am well-read in engineering and devices of all kinds. I am a capable sailor and mage, and can also heal the wounded and repair the ship."

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

"Good day to you, Sir. My name is Firenza Sendarine and I offer to the esteemed Melara Zentaru and the Swift Vengeance my skill with artillery. I have worked the ballistae and cannons of castle defenses for several years, and am well-read in engineering and devices of all kinds. I am a capable sailor and mage, and can also heal the wounded and repair the ship."

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

"Good day to you, Sir. My name is Firenza Sendarine and I offer to the esteemed Melara Zentaru and the Swift Vengeance my skill with artillery. I have worked the ballistae and cannons of castle defenses for several years, and am well-read in engineering and devices of all kinds. I am a capable sailor and mage, and can also heal the wounded and repair the ship."

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png