Edit History

Harding

Harding

Lothar Heirutsson

image.png.6c757b1e762af7713bcf0c9c741bb280.png

Lothar glanced at the window, gauging the time with a quick assessment of the fading light. Satisfied, he determined that he had indulged in enough drink and respite after his lengthy journey to the Purple Dolphin, to seek employment. It was now time for him to pursue his fortunes and inquire about a position aboard the Swift Vengeance. With a graceful bow to his newfound friends and the attentive crowd that had savored his songs and tales, he bid them farewell.

"This has been a pleasure, truly," Lothar declared with genuine warmth. "But it is time for me to test my luck in the privateer business. May the gods watch over you all."

Confidently, he navigated through the bustling inn, moving with the ease of someone well-acquainted with taverns and taprooms. His diminutive stature afforded him an advantage in maneuvering through the throng. Before presenting himself to the imposing figure of the hadozee, he took a moment to discreetly check his breath (satisfied that it didn't carry too heavy a scent of wine), quickly smoothed his hair, and adjusted his clothing with meticulous care.

When his turn finally arrived, Lothar responded to the questions with flair and confidence. "I am Lothar Heirutsson, also known as Lothar the Dragonheart," he announced boldly. "I possess expertise in boat building and navigation, and my skills as a trained bard could also serve the ship's captain well, should the need arise for a capable seneschal."

Harding

Harding

Lothar Heirutsson

Lothar glanced at the window, gauging the time with a quick assessment of the fading light. Satisfied, he determined that he had indulged in enough drink and respite after his lengthy journey to the Purple Dolphin, to seek employment. It was now time for him to pursue his fortunes and inquire about a position aboard the Swift Vengeance. With a graceful bow to his newfound friends and the attentive crowd that had savored his songs and tales, he bid them farewell.

"This has been a pleasure, truly," Lothar declared with genuine warmth. "But it is time for me to test my luck in the privateer business. May the gods watch over you all."

Confidently, he navigated through the bustling inn, moving with the ease of someone well-acquainted with taverns and taprooms. His diminutive stature afforded him an advantage in maneuvering through the throng. Before presenting himself to the imposing figure of the hadozee, he took a moment to discreetly check his breath (satisfied that it didn't carry too heavy a scent of wine), quickly smoothed his hair, and adjusted his clothing with meticulous care.

When his turn finally arrived, Lothar responded to the questions with flair and confidence. "I am Lothar Heirutsson, also known as Lothar the Dragonheart," he announced boldly. "I possess expertise in boat building and navigation, and my skills as a trained bard could also serve the ship's captain well, should the need arise for a capable seneschal."

Harding

Harding

Lothar Heirutsson

Lothar's looked at the window, to figure what time it was. He decided that he drank and rested enough from his long voyage to the Purple Dolphin, and it was time for him to check in as a potential candidate for a place on the Swift Vengeance. He bowed gracefully to his new friends and the crowd that listened to his songs and tales ''This was a pleasure, really. But time for me to try my luck at this privateer business. May the gods protect you all.''

Confidantly, he strolled through the crowded inn with barely any difficulty, as someone used to inn and taphouse would be. His small stature also gave him an advantage to do so. Before presenting himself to the impressive hadozee. He took a moment to smell his breath (and seemed satisfied that it didn't reek wine too much), combed quickly his hairs and replaced his clothes properly.

When it was finally his turn, he answered the questions with panache ''Lothar Heirutsson, also known as Lothar the Dragonheart. And I'm an expert boat builder, with experience as a navigator as well. And I could also serve as the senechal of the ship captain, given my experience as a trained bard.''