Edit History

Arbuthnott

Arbuthnott

2.jpg.4719b38472b5d6adbaef7906ad61c001.jpg

Ħraan Evermeer

(Adalmar)

Ħraan gives Adalmar an impressed glance. "Well, you're better at it than me; I've also done Kanaloa's transformation rite, but I've never heard of anyone retaining speech... I'm a little humbled, actually. I hope we're both recruited, I would love to see you in your element." When Adalmar introduces himself, she merely nods and adds "Ħraan."

"Well, life's always better with company, huh? I much prefer the open water to dry land, but my crew and I parted ways recently; I'll admit, this was the first post I came across, but it was a darn good find. I needn't be an officer, although I'm bloody qualified for it, so long as I get back out there." After a few seconds of silent pondering, she speaks up again. "What about you? Lone sailors ain't exactly the norm unless they're also green, and you don't strike me as new to this."

She glances down at her two pints before sending Adalmar another look. "Don't suppose anyone's offered you a drink.. you want an ale?"

Arbuthnott

Arbuthnott

2.jpg.4719b38472b5d6adbaef7906ad61c001.jpg

Ħraan Evermeer

(Adalmar)

Ħraan gives Adalmar an impressed glance. "Well, you're better at it than me; I've also done Kanaloa's transformation rite, but I've never heard of anyone retaining speech... I'm a little humbled, actually. I hope we're both recruited, I would love to see you in your element." When Adalmar introduces himself, she merely nods and adds "Ħraan."

"Well, life's always better with company, huh? I much prefer the open water to dry land, but my crew and I parted ways recently; I'll admit, this was the first post I came across, but it was a darn good find. I needn't be an officer, although I'm bloody qualified for it, so long as I get back out there." After a few seconds of silent pondering, she speaks up again. "What about you? Lone sailors ain't exactly the norm unless they're also green, and you don't strike me as new to this."

She glances down at her two pints before sending Adalmar another glance. "Don't suppose anyone's offered you a drink.. you want an ale?"