Edit History

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

While I await my turn in the anteroom, I gently tap a foot to the commotion downstairs. I sing bits of the song, quietly. "No line was cut, no whale was freed.. The captain's mind was not of greed..."

Another candidate farther along my bench leans forward, and glances toward my tapping. I lean forward, meet his glance, barely raise a fist, and whisper, "Huzzah!"

I look about the room, tapping a bit more lightly, and observe whatever art is on the walls or objects are about. I sneak a few looks at the Hadozee, guessing at what his story might be.

Sundust

Sundust

Fenza Sendarine
spacer.png

While I await my turn in the anteroom, I gently tap my feet to the commotion downstairs. I sing bits of the song, quietly. "No line was cut, no whale was freed.. The captain's mind was not of greed..."

Another candidate farther along my bench leans forward, glancing toward my tapping. I lean forward, meet his glance, barely raise a fist, and whisper, "Huzzah!"

I look about the room, tapping a bit more lightly, and observe whatever art is on the walls or objects are about. I sneak a few looks at the Hadozee, guessing at what his story might be.