Edit History

Lastanor Nightwater

SahuaginDDtransparent.png.25eb0739bea280163e7e1e369828781c.pngLastanor snorted, a brief spray of water squirting out of his gills (which oddly evaporated before reaching the floor), "Really? You've never had a mysterious cloaked stranger in a tavern approach a disparate party of adventurers to offer them a quest for lost treasure?"
After a brief pause to contemplate that lampshade hanging, he nodded to Garth, "Alright then. If it helps, I largely specialize in divination. And sometimes illusions."

Turning his attention back to Vaeril, Lastanor nodded at him too, "'Treasure hunter' is accurate, I suppose. I do have a copy of the Andaron ship registry, specifically a listing of those ships lost at sea, and I do intend to track them down. Deep undersea ruins as well; you'd be surprised what ancient lore can be found, long lost in that all-encompassing darkness."

The sahuagin seemed on the verge of adding something else as well, but after several seconds, he popped his mouth and averted his gaze. Only for his eyes to immediately fall on Fenza.
His face immediately went through several expressions, taking in her appearance with visible confusion. He opened his mouth several times to say something, pausing and catching himself each time before eventually admitting, "I am wondering what race you are. You resemble a sea elf, but at the same time...there's something in your eyes, an innate cunning I thought only sahuagin possessed."

Mechanics

Character Sheet

Has anyone noticed that half the elven subtypes (wild elves, wood elves, aquatic elves) have an Intelligence penalty while the other half (drow, grey elves, fire elves) have an Intelligence bonus?

Lastanor Nightwater

SahuaginDDtransparent.png.25eb0739bea280163e7e1e369828781c.pngLastanor snorted, a brief spray of water squirting out of his gills (which oddly evaporated before reaching the floor), "Really? You've never had a mysterious cloaked stranger in a tavern approach a disparate party of adventurers to offer them a quest for lost treasure?"
After a brief pause to contemplate that lampshade hanging, he nodded to Garth, "Alright then. If it helps, I largely specialize in divination. And sometimes illusions."

Turning his attention back to Vaeril, Lastanor nodded at him too, "'Treasure hunter' is accurate, I suppose. I do have a copy of the Andaron ship registry, specifically a listing of those ships lost at sea, and I do intend to track them down. Deep undersea ruins as well; you'd be surprised what ancient lore can be found, long lost in that all-encompassing darkness."

The sahuagin seemed on the verge of adding something else as well, but after several seconds, he popped his mouth and averted his gaze. Only for his eyes to immediately fall on Fenza.
His face immediately went through several expressions, taking in her appearance with visible confusion. He opened his mouth several times to say something, pausing and catching himself each time before eventually admitting, "I am wondering what race you are. You resemble an aquatic elf, but at the same time...there's something in your eyes, an innate cunning I thought only sahuagin possessed."

Mechanics