Edit History

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

As Rib Lilysinger ascended the stairs of the Purple Dolphin, the lively chatter and anticipation of the crowd below faded into the background. With each step, Rib's heart raced with excitement and nervous energy. The tales of Captain Melara Zentaru's exploits had filled Rib's dreams, and the chance to join the crew of the Swift Vengeance was a dream come true, a siren's call they couldn't resist.

Arriving at the top of the stairs, Rib entered the small anteroom where the gorilla-like hadozee, Garth Stormchaser, awaited. With a confident stride, Rib approached the desk where Garth sat, his tricorn hat adding an air of authority to his demeanor.
"Name?" Garth inquired, his gruff voice cutting through the bustling atmosphere.

"Rib Lilysinger," Rib replied with a grin, their amphibian features glowing enthusiastically. "And what skills might ye have that would suit a fine ship like the Swift Vengeance?"

Rib leaned against the desk, tapping their fingers in a rhythmic pattern as they considered Garth's question. "Well, Garth, I'm not just your average sailor," Rib began, their voice carrying a hint of mischief. "I'm a bard, first and foremost, with a talent for weaving magic through music. My skills are not to be underestimated."

Garth raised an eyebrow,

"Aye," Rib confirmed with a nod. "I can enhance the abilities of our crewmates with a simple melody, boosting their strength, agility, and resolve. And if anyone should find themselves wounded in battle, I have the skill to mend their wounds and restore them to fighting form."

Garth nodded. "But that's not all," Rib continued, a mischievous glint in their eye. "I'm also a skilled scout, nimble on my feet and deadly accurate with a bow. Whether it's navigating treacherous terrain or taking down enemies from afar, I'm your frog for the job."

"But most devastating of all I can Control Water itself," pointing to a glass of water it swirls into a whirlpool, and it makes a loud sucking sound, "imagine a whirlpool 80ft wide, or a wave 16ft tall"

image.png.6973f5004ee02c050e1e0dbc9ecac53b.png

Sitting down to wait his turn, he decides to sing a tune to life everyone's spirits, but not so loud as to stop conversation.

(Verse 1)
In a world of waves and salty air,
A frog named Rib with courage rare.
Set sail with his heroes bold,
On a ship of tales yet to be told.

(Chorus)
Yo ho, the frog and his crew,
Battling the octopus, a fearsome view.
With hearts so bold, and spirits high,
They'll conquer the sea, under the sky.

(Verse 2)
The ship rocked on the rolling sea,
Rib and his heroes, a jolly decree.
The moon above, a guiding light,
As they sailed into the treacherous night.

(Chorus)
Facing the octopus, tentacles slew.
With swords in hand, they'll stand tall,
Braving the storm, conquering all.

(Verse 3)
The octopus rose from the depths below,
Its eyes ablaze with a menacing glow.
Tentacles thrashing, a watery dance,
But Rib and his heroes stood a steadfast stance.

(Chorus)
Striking the octopus, a courageous crew.
With every swing, and every blow,
They battled the beast, to the ebb and flow.

(Bridge)
The ship creaked, the waves crashed high,
Thunder echoed through the sky.
But Rib and his heroes, undeterred,
Fought for honor, their vision unblurred.

(Verse 4)
As dawn approached, the battle grew fierce,
Rib's heroes wielding swords and a pierce.
The octopus, weary, began to retreat,
Rib and his crew tasted victory sweet.

(Chorus)
Triumph over the octopus, a valiant crew.
With cheers and laughter, the ship sailed on,
Rib and his heroes, their adventure not gone.

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

As Rib Lilysinger ascended the stairs of the Purple Dolphin, the lively chatter and anticipation of the crowd below faded into the background. With each step, Rib's heart raced with excitement and nervous energy. The tales of Captain Melara Zentaru's exploits had filled Rib's dreams, and the chance to join the crew of the Swift Vengeance was a dream come true, a siren's call they couldn't resist.

Arriving at the top of the stairs, Rib entered the small anteroom where the gorilla-like hadozee, Garth Stormchaser, awaited. With a confident stride, Rib approached the desk where Garth sat, his tricorn hat adding an air of authority to his demeanor.
"Name?" Garth inquired, his gruff voice cutting through the bustling atmosphere.

"Rib Lilysinger," Rib replied with a grin, their amphibian features glowing enthusiastically. "And what skills might ye have that would suit a fine ship like the Swift Vengeance?"

Rib leaned against the desk, tapping their fingers in a rhythmic pattern as they considered Garth's question. "Well, Garth, I'm not just your average sailor," Rib began, their voice carrying a hint of mischief. "I'm a bard, first and foremost, with a talent for weaving magic through music. My skills are not to be underestimated."

Garth raised an eyebrow,

"Aye," Rib confirmed with a nod. "I can enhance the abilities of our crewmates with a simple melody, boosting their strength, agility, and resolve. And if anyone should find themselves wounded in battle, I have the skill to mend their wounds and restore them to fighting form."

Garth nodded. "But that's not all," Rib continued, a mischievous glint in their eye. "I'm also a skilled scout, nimble on my feet and deadly accurate with a bow. Whether it's navigating treacherous terrain or taking down enemies from afar, I'm your frog for the job."

"But most devastating of all I can Control Water itself," pointing to a glass of water it swirls into a whirlpool, and it makes a loud sucking sound, "imagine a whirlpool 80ft wide, or a wave 80ft tall"

image.png.6973f5004ee02c050e1e0dbc9ecac53b.png

Sitting down to wait his turn, he decides to sing a tune to life everyone's spirits, but not so loud as to stop conversation.

(Verse 1)
In a world of waves and salty air,
A frog named Rib with courage rare.
Set sail with his heroes bold,
On a ship of tales yet to be told.

(Chorus)
Battling the octopus, a fearsome view.
With hearts so bold, and spirits high,
They'll conquer the sea, under the sky.

(Verse 2)
The ship rocked on the rolling sea,
Rib and his heroes, a jolly decree.
The moon above, a guiding light,
As they sailed into the treacherous night.

(Chorus)
Facing the octopus, tentacles slew.
With swords in hand, they'll stand tall,
Braving the storm, conquering all.

(Verse 3)
The octopus rose from the depths below,
Its eyes ablaze with a menacing glow.
Tentacles thrashing, a watery dance,
But Rib and his heroes stood a steadfast stance.

(Chorus)
Striking the octopus, a courageous crew.
With every swing, and every blow,
They battled the beast, to the ebb and flow.

(Bridge)
The ship creaked, the waves crashed high,
Thunder echoed through the sky.
But Rib and his heroes, undeterred,
Fought for honor, their vision unblurred.

(Verse 4)
As dawn approached, the battle grew fierce,
Rib's heroes wielding swords and a pierce.
The octopus, weary, began to retreat,
Rib and his crew tasted victory sweet.

(Chorus)
Triumph over the octopus, a valiant crew.
With cheers and laughter, the ship sailed on,
Rib and his heroes, their adventure not gone.