Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Gatto Von Mëoita

image.png.b69b154ee4d1a8fb1cbe819cf83193ce.png.e897b965c14aa0bf0215d2288200dacf.pngGatto Von Mëoita HP: 144/144 Saves: Fort 12, Ref 10, Will 10 AC: 27, 24(touch), 23 (flat-footed), Init: +4
Speed: 40'|Climb 30'|Swim 30' Skills: Bal 17, Climb 21, Hide 28, Jump 22, MS 36, Spot 32, Tumble 24, Swim: 19
Active Invocations:
All-Seeing Eyes, Call of the Beast, Devil's Sight, Leaps and Bounds, See the Unseen, Spiderwalk

While the others are talking the shiny spirit ball thing draws his attention as he watches it flutter about, the urge once again is strong, but his years of discipline have prevented him from taking action. He is then delighted by a strange froggy man who begins to sing, and the singing was not croak. Gatto was impressed, but his attention is soon turned back to the conversation and his attention remains focused for the moment.

Gatto smiled as the woman named Erika acknowledges his prowess, "Yes, Master very pleased, gives me pets." he says. As he looks at Dorian he squints his eyes at what was said regarding spies already in the tavern, "Of course I know of spies, that'sss why Gatto warneded you to keep secrets secrets, but shifty blonde man like to braggs so much, tries to be sweet talking ladies." he adds.

"I thinks the thing humans likes to say, pissing contests?" he smirks as he remembers the crew members bragging to each other back on the ship. "I pee too, but crew get angry when I do it."

He stands up though and pat his waist, "I can tinkle now like yous two legss." he says proudly.

"I no break foot, that would make Gatto bad kitty." he thoughtfully added at the end. "Unless Master says so."

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Gatto Von Mëoita

image.png.b69b154ee4d1a8fb1cbe819cf83193ce.png.e897b965c14aa0bf0215d2288200dacf.pngGatto Von Mëoita HP: 144/144 Saves: Fort 12, Ref 10, Will 10 AC: 27, 24(touch), 23 (flat-footed), Init: +4
Speed: 40'|Climb 30'|Swim 30' Skills: Bal 17, Climb 21, Hide 28, Jump 22, MS 36, Spot 32, Tumble 24, Swim: 19
Active Invocations:
All-Seeing Eyes, Call of the Beast, Devil's Sight, Leaps and Bounds, See the Unseen, Spiderwalk

Gatto smiled as the woman named Erika acknowledges his prowess, "Yes, Master very pleased, gives me pets." he says. As he looks at Dorian he squints his eyes at what was said regarding spies already in the tavern, "Of course I know of spies, that'sss why Gatto warneded you to keep secrets secrets, but shifty blonde man like to braggs so much, tries to be sweet talking ladies." he adds.

"I thinks the thing humans likes to say, pissing contests?" he smirks as he remembers the crew members bragging to each other back on the ship. "I pee too, but crew get angry when I do it."

He stands up though and pat his waist, "I can tinkle now like yous two legss." he says proudly.

"I no break foot, that would make Gatto bad kitty." he thoughtfully added at the end. "Unless Master says so."