Edit History

whitelancer

whitelancer

Added actions

Quotara

9nsSI4a.jpeg.c455d26043630e145762439804aa245e.jpegQuotara Windswept HP: 80/80 Saves: Fort 9, Ref 15, Will 6 AC: 32, 32(touch), 23 (flat-footed), Init: +8 Speed: 40'|Climb '|Swim 70'
Skills: Bal 21, Climb 21, Hide 26, Intimidate 18, Jump 19, Geo 15, Listen 13, MS 26, Perform 16, Search 24, Spot 20, Tumble 24, Swim: 19

At watching the action unfold Quotara has to turn her head slightly and covers her mouth, mostly managing to contain her amusement but working it back down. It would not due to cause further friction between possible crewmates or worst subordinates.

However she will slip back into the shadows and creep downstairs, sticking to walls, crawling low, almost completely disappearing from sight as she checks this rumor of an Ivrina spy. Reaching up she touches a hat that appears under her hand, then shifts, her hair turning red and her skin gaining color and losing scales, her clothes shifting to a long dress changing her appearance from fishy sailor to fully human lady of the night to further disguise herself.

Stalking the crowd she moves being both seen and unseen, fading back out of cous as her skills in sleath keep her from being focused on or seen, but not allowing others the same privilege of annonoimity, her currently green eyes scanning faces, looking for twitches, ticks, reflexes, motions as if she can read directly into their thoughts as she seeks out the one out of place.

She had studied everything she could find, spoken to defectors and prisoners, read journals and papers about them, not it was time to put her efforts to the test to seek out the one hiding here.

Actions

Detect thoughts extraordinary action

Lord FoulWhat spy are you speaking about? I will go back and reread the ic posts but I believe I missed that.

whitelancer

whitelancer

Quotara

9nsSI4a.jpeg.c455d26043630e145762439804aa245e.jpegQuotara Windswept HP: 80/80 Saves: Fort 9, Ref 15, Will 6 AC: 32, 32(touch), 23 (flat-footed), Init: +8 Speed: 40'|Climb '|Swim 70'
Skills: Bal 21, Climb 21, Hide 26, Intimidate 18, Jump 19, Geo 15, Listen 13, MS 26, Perform 16, Search 24, Spot 20, Tumble 24, Swim: 19

At watching the action unfold Quotara has to turn her head slightly and covers her mouth, mostly managing to contain her amusement but working it back down. It would not due to cause further friction between possible crewmates or worst subordinates.

However she will slip back into the shadows and creep downstairs, sticking to walls, crawling low, almost completely disappearing from sight as she checks this rumor of an Ivrina spy. Reaching up she touches a hat that appears under her hand, then shifts, her hair turning red and her skin gaining color and losing scales, her clothes shifting to a long dress changing her appearance from fishy sailor to fully human lady of the night to further disguise herself.

Actions

Hide this

Lord FoulWhat spy are you speaking about? I will go back and reread the ic posts but I believe I missed that.

whitelancer

whitelancer

Quotara

However she will slip back into the shadows and creep downstairs, sticking to walls, crawling low, almost completely disappearing from sight as she checks this rumor of an Ivrina spy.

Actions

Hide this